PDA

View Full Version : So far this is *The Perfect Phero-Mix!*

bsxs
01-15-2003, 07:26 PM
It looks like we\'ve struck gold. krtel and myself have both gotten GREAT results out of 6 SOE: 1 PI: 3 NPA. WKM#1 is its name. The effects are simply incredible. It\'s the closest to that \'Axe Effect\' commercial I\'ve found so far.

The only thing is its scent. Do you think putting on Voodoo Axe as a cover will make it perfect? Chicks LOVE Voodoo Axe. My ex-girlfriend begged me into getting it.

We should change the name of this mix to.. Andrew WKM#1
You all know Andrew WK.. WHEN ITS TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD! I met him at Ozzfest, he\'s a really great guy but man he smells he might need some of this stuff.

franki
01-15-2003, 07:32 PM
It is great for you that you found a good mix that works for you, but we have heard stories about mixes that were supposed to be \"the perfect mix\" a thousand times before ...... /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bsxs
01-15-2003, 07:32 PM
Well that\'s true. We all have our own chemistry. Do you think Axe over all of that would actually work though?

Watcher
01-15-2003, 07:33 PM
Good work there bsxs, u another person that has got WKM#1 to work for you, now keep trying with different application amounts. WHEN PHEROS PARTY THEY MAKE THE PARTY HARDER AND BETTER.
Axe effect is pretty well much the DIHL taken to the extreme.

franki
01-15-2003, 07:34 PM
I don\'t think it would do harm to use it. BTW, don\'t buy AXE Alaska. I have that one and it smells terrible (like BO).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bundyburger
01-15-2003, 07:47 PM
How much cologne/deoderant can you use as a cover??
A nuclear blast would stop you from hearing a faart too!

I\'m not saying don\'t try it. I\'m saying you\'re game weraing that much scent. Spose it IS in the name of science though /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

krtel
01-15-2003, 09:15 PM
Don\'t use AXE to cover it, but rather spray it on different parts of your body so the scent will eventually carry over your pheros with it. This is what I do.

- Krish