PDA

View Full Version : Inexpensive version of "Le Male" and EW hit

Icemone
01-15-2003, 04:33 AM
Hi to all,

Today I found an inexpensive version of \"Le Male\"
It\'s called \"CUBA\" and 9 out of 9 Women I asked
said they liked it a lot/loved it.
( only one could tell they weren\'t the same so for $5.00 Vs. $42.00 worth experimenting with )

Also, I used EW for the first time today.

( exchanging opinions in a store and on the street on colognes/perfumes----what a GREAT TEST for Mones /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

One of these ladies was almost huffing the EW from my wrist. A VERY WILD DIHL expression as she sniffed me.

Her friend practically had to pull her off of me, not that I minded.

\"Issy Miake\" cologne and some Baby Powder cover over about 1 drop of EW------VERY STRONG at first!!!! along with a bit of The Edge ( and some REALM Men/TE mix and AE elsewhere spread along my body and clothes )

I also got a bottle with a dropper for mixing this with alcohol or water? because EW makes NPA and PI look like a cake walk in comparison.

Almost thought I\'d have to shower again before leaving the house LOL

Some people couldn\'t get far enough away from me
and others almost sat in my lap wearing
these curious expression on their face ( some horny some content )

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 04:46 AM
No, no! Bad! Bad, really bad! Don\'t put straight EW on your skin, are you crazy? Icemone, when did you lose your mind? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gifI can\'t believe you did that. I was just using it to mix and lollygagging around, left the bottle open on the desk and my eyes started to burn. ... YES dilute way down, water or alcohol, doesn\'t matter all that much, but dilute. Tell me you won\'t use it straight again. Promise. What did you feel when you wore it? Anything? Did it give you any kind of mood change?

Elana
01-15-2003, 05:15 AM
Icemone- Please telling us you are kidding. You didn\'t really use one undiluted drop of EW did you? /ubbthreads/images/icons/shocked.gif

trejoe
01-15-2003, 06:32 AM
OK Im glad I seen this can some one tell me what the big deal is about wearing EW when its not doluted(Im not trying to be a smart a@$ (\"a@$\") in any way)but I also want to know when you said dalute it with water do you mean mixing it with water because I thought that would kill the COPS.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 06:50 AM
Trejoe, there are posts and posts and posts about EW. It\'s a beta test copulins product given away to experienced pheromone users when they buy 50.00 worth of Stone Lab products, and it is EXTREMELY concentrated and the paper with the product says explicitly DO NOT put it full strength on your skin. Water works fine and doesn\'t kill the cops.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 09:27 AM
Icemone, sorry I had a cow. It\'s good you\'re out there field testing. But I hope you\'ll dilute it before you put any more on!

So that girl was huffing your arm, huh? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif I can\'t believe it.

What are you gonna make with your EW? The IceMone Formula 1 -- I can\'t wait to read it.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 09:36 AM
have YOU smelled that stuff undiluted Red?..i don\'t see how anyonce could sniff it that way..lordy, need a gas mask to work with it to dilute it /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
Not to mention the possiable health risk of something so strong directly on the skin.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 09:39 AM
Oh, yeah. It\'s actually turned out to be my favorite product. But, like I said, I had the bottle out last night, was mixing up a new batch of my fave mix, and left the bottle open just for a minute, and my eyes started to burn. Not to mention the smell. It burned A LITTLE? when he put it on his skin. Good God, I reckon! Surprised it didn\'t eat a hole in him.

belgareth
01-15-2003, 09:42 AM
Do you remember Whitehall\'s precautions about how to handle the stuff? Perhaps that should be included with every bottle.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 09:45 AM
That would require that someone actually read the instructions before opening the product ....

belgareth
01-15-2003, 09:47 AM
You mean \"RTFM\"?

Perhaps a signed declaration prior to shipping? The stuff is powerful and we really do not know what exposure to high concentrations could do.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 09:49 AM
listen, i opened mine in a walk-in closet where i keep my stuff, even in there i was almost over come with the smell, you\'d have to tie me down to apply that stuff to me undiluted. one tiny drop from a needle was all i needed to put in 300ml of water and it still was detectable though ok 4 use. ( i think in 400 ml could still be smelled.)
i\'m very glad Bel warned me what to expect /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Icemone
01-16-2003, 06:11 AM
Hi all,

Yes, I read the threads/posts and warnings and it didn\'t burn a hole in me.

I did feel a bit pre-occupied by the scent for the first few hours and I will be diluting it a LOT very soon.

It was a TINY DROP more like a dab from the top of the container opening after most of the drop had fallen back into the blue bottle.

And this \"huffing\" incident was about 3 hours after and by then, it smelled more like \"Issy Miake\" and Baby Powder
with a little
bit of something interesting underneath /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Also, out of all the women I asked only the
ONE actually liked it and seemed turned on DIHL.
The others didn\'t run away LOL
yet they all prefered the \"Le Male\"/CUBA scent except this one woman. In her early 20\'s
So it seems this was too much for EW and I actually do use a minimalist approach with the pheros I\'ve already played with.

I don\'t even use a spray of The Edge because I\'ve found a few dabs work better for me.

Earlier in the day, some people seemed a bit confused.
Some wouldn\'t sit close to me and
others would sit close even when there were plenty of other seats around.

My mood was fine and playful and after having
experiemented with Pi M and TE OD\'s this was
a cake walk. No real aggression, etc.

Actually, some of the reactions I had were similar to a few times when I came
home from a woman\'s house after we enjoyed some very wild and kinky sex and a bit of that
\"scent\" lingered with me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Some contentment ( Ah, someone else got laid, too /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif:):)

some competition ( Damn! I am the one who SHOULD be having great sex!!! I want this MAN who the hell is She to have all the fun???!! )

Envy Someone smells like they were having far too much fun! I want MY fun!!!)

and some prudish, \"yuck\" you smell like sex LOL

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 06:18 AM
EW plays a tune on most of us women, emotionally and mentally. It\'s amazing me that it doesn\'t affect men that way, apparently.