PDA

View Full Version : "CUBA" a "Le Male" smell-alike and EW hit

Icemone
01-15-2003, 04:01 AM
To anyone interested in \"Le Male\"
I found an inexpensive copy cat? called CUBA comes in a cigar
type container and seems to smell almost identical
( might be missing some of the high notes? smells the way
Le Male does after a half hour or so---more \"powdery\" )

The women I asked seemed to like it a lot and at $5.00 I couldn\'t resist.

Then when I had some time I compared CUBA to Le Male and the mix of \"Issy Miake\" with the EW and some Baby Powder ( TE M that I was wearing on my wrist----AE on my other wrist )

All 9 women all liked or loved the \"Le Male\"/CUBA ( 8 of them thought I was tricking them because they smelled the same to them---Fantastic!!! )

And one woman who smelled the Issy Miake/EW/Baby Power ( tiny bit of The Edge M ) got an OUTRAGEOUS
DIHL stare. She grabbed my wrist and was huffing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

She MADE her girlfriend smell it, too. She liked it but seemed to be a bit surprised and embarrassed by her friend\'s reaction.

Then the first woman sniffed me again and the friend almost had to pull her off of me.

And in return I gave them my opinion as a Man on the Perfumes they were chosing from.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 04:17 AM
Sounds like great fun was had by all.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Sounds like it would have been fun and interesting.

upsidedown
01-15-2003, 06:35 PM
Where did you find this \"Cuba\" cologne? Was it at any major chain that many of us would have access to in our cities?

Icemone
01-16-2003, 04:37 AM
hi upsidedown, all,

(CUBA Paris Silver Cigar holder with gold lettering and picture of Ben Franklin---e-mail: info@parfums-des-champs.com (\"info@parfums-des-champs.com\") )

I was asking around in China Town NYC for a good deal on
\"Le Male\" and after about the 4th place I asked,
the man didn\'t have the mini bottle or the 2.5 ounce but he asked me
if I wanted something that smelled \"just like Le Male\" and he sprayed it on my wrist and I liked it. I told him I\'d walk around a bit and think about it.

I asked some women their opinions and at least a few REALLY liked it a lot. A few demanded LOL to know what it was called. One guessed \"that fancy bottle from the French Designer...\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

So I went back and bought it and then compared it with \"Le Male\" in ( Sephora ) That\'s where I got the REALLY great DIHL hit from the EW on my other wrist.

P.s. FLTRH reminded me that I USED MUCH TOO MUCH EW

**DONOTDELETE**
01-16-2003, 06:16 AM
He used EW straight! That\'s very interesting. Nobody\'s ever done it before.

Icemone
01-22-2003, 12:33 AM
Hi all,

CUBA ( copy? of \"Le Male\" ) works great for EW for me.
I diluted it to 1 drop in 4 fl oz. of water.

I got much better hits from this mix ( had my usual 3 drops of AE and some REALM spiked with TE )

These 2 women are friends and VERY SEXUAL and have become even more sexual and still friendly with me since EW

More sexual and less \"yuck\" reactions LOL

Haven\'t posted in a few nights because I\'ve been pleasantly busy /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif