PDA

View Full Version : BIGGEST BEST MOST CONSISTANT sexual mix ever?

bsxs
01-14-2003, 03:34 PM
*waving credit card* Come on baby. Also my targets are young\'ns. I\'m 16.

TBiRD
01-14-2003, 03:49 PM
keep waving dude...nobody can guarantee u anything...
Depends on your own natural mone offset.
Basically anything that is high on -none can work.

However in your case u wont be too successfull with lots of -none cos the girls u want to attract are too young. Might work though if they are sexually active /most girls aren\'t so just get lots of SOE (high on -nol + -rone) wich will make \'em atleast very chatty and friendly and thats for shizzle my dizzle.

bsxs
01-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Does PI/m work well for people my age?

Watcher
01-14-2003, 06:11 PM
Be more inclined to use PI(W) or attraction for someone under 18 (unscented that is)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 09:01 PM
TBiRD how would they be TOO young? and if they were sexually active or not, how would that make a difference???

TBiRD
01-14-2003, 09:08 PM
Its just the experience that love-scent users made.

If you wear lots of -none your target audience will be 18+ !
Younger Girls are scared away by -none but highly attracted by -nol ! The thing with \"sexual active\" is : Being sexually active makes them much riper , much more \"women\" like , so they respond better to -none.

Thats what I found out reading this forum or hammering poor Franki with questions ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Props to him for help.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 09:14 PM
oh! wow, after over a year of using them i\'ve never heard of that, but thanks for explaining! it explains some things!

krtel
01-15-2003, 10:36 AM
I noticed that only sexually active girls respond to anone. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-15-2003, 02:51 PM
not necess a bad thing.../ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

marv14yag
01-16-2003, 06:48 PM
Yeah, but the thing is dude.....MOST GIRLS even though sexually active only f** because of popularity etc....Most girls (at least where I\'m at) because of WHATEVER reason don\'t DESIRE to have sex with anyone, if anyting they are forced into it pretty much by trying to be popular or their boyfriend wants them to, etc.....

But, you can wear all the other pheromones you want, you might make friends with the girl, but that ain\'t going to help you get f*** I reccomend rone...

I don\'t even have to worry about that, stop using anti-perspirant, and use just deodorant, (ie, axe is JUST deodorant) and I take dhea....But either way..I think rone would be the best unless a girl is intrested in f** .....

Oh yeah, and I have noticed that even girls that are interested in f** wont\' show it EVER...lol

I\'ll give you an example...

I was starting the 11th grade.....And anyway....In a class of SOPHMORE girls, lol....Anyway, I was sitting in the back, I was kind of wild than (I\'ve melowed out this year) but...I was all crazy and [bad word]..And, messing with the girl...I was wearing none (just the PPA) (but even that is probably 50 times the concentration of what you NATURALLY produce)

Anyway.....

The GIRL WOULD NOT stop giving me signals, I\'d give them back, but, when I say hair flips, I\'m talking about, the WHOLE time, I\'m not talking about a lot, I\'m talking about, it was almost something obbsessive compulsive! putting her hair in my face, I got a little annoyed after like the 100th dman time, anyway, I give signals back to her and she downs them....

That LEADS ME TO BELIEVE, she wants whatever none is signaling, however, because of what she believes, etc, she can\'t....Ie, society, parents, etc.

I mean, personally, I say, either don\'t do something, or do it...Don\'t want to do something and KIND OF do it and kind of not...Either f*** the person or don\'t mess with them at ALL, it would be a MUCHHHHH happier world! Well, lol for me at least...

Bart

Wolfe
01-16-2003, 08:56 PM
maybe one day you\'ll figure it out. but once ya do, it ought to get better for you. i bet the ladies on this forum know what i\'m talking about too...............

**DONOTDELETE**
01-17-2003, 06:22 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

*waving credit card* Come on baby. Also my targets are young\'ns. I\'m 16.

<hr></blockquote>
Yep, you\'ve got the right idea. Keep waving that credit card. Money is definitely the biggest most consistent sexual mix ever. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

On the phero side of the equation, though, after giving the stock \'it depends\' answer, the mix with the best and longest documented track record of consistent success would still be JB#1. Anybody seen Jambat lately?