PDA

View Full Version : SPMO + TE Self DIHLation

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 02:07 PM
I just got my Newbie Special from Love Scent today it arrived really quick i ordered on sunday and it was shipped monday and its tuesday now it and arrived in the after noon really fast dilivery, the TE looks like its missing 1/8 of the contents is that normal? I smelled it and it smells like nothing (its the unscented kind) but i read in the forum that its supposed to have a strong smell is there something wrong with mines? I took a sniff of the SPMO and its smells nothing like the old one I have its really subtle not really strong like the other, I guess they changed the fragrance. I also have SOE gel but Im going to save that for later.

On to the mixing... I took the eyedropper from the SPMO and filled it to the top with the liquid and dropped it into the atomizer then I open the TE bottle and did the same, I screwed all the Atomizer parts together and shook. I applied 1 spray to each wrist and 1 spray to my neck, I waited until the fragrance settled and took a big sniff and after a few minutes I felt verrry spacy but turned on at the same time, I was staring into space with my mouth open for a while. Could that be caused by the Nol in the SPMO or am I just crazy? I snapped out of it got dressed and went outside, while i was walking to the grocery store (my target destination) i was getting stares from much older women than me (im only 16 and they looked in their late 20\'s) and some hot chicks my age too, I arrived at the store went in and got some milk, OJ, a bag of chips and a snickers bar and when I walked to the counter the people that where standing there let me skip them and I got out quick and easy. TE really worked great I cant wait to go to school tomoro and try it out.

Any one have any suggestions as in additional products I can get to make the ultimate mix? that would be of great help and maybe some good fragrances I can try. Well thanks for your time have a good day!

P.S. BRUCE RULES!

Watcher
01-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Yes 1/8 is usually missing this is the normal amount. If its 10mls its probably a 11.5ml bottle with 10ml of product in there to avoid spillage etc.

Ok the one product u can get with a good fragrence and good for mixing with TE is SOE.

TBiRD
01-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Yeah dude, Self DIHLation happened to me too. Like smoking week herbs (if u know what I mean)
Good to see that it worked out so good for you.

Enjoy it while it lasts !

Watcher
01-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Look happens to me often to but ive grown used to the pheromones (5 years has produced a reduced reaction to them) so now i can sniff out the individual compounds on people and tell their mood and have a fair guess at their behaviour within five seconds of meeting them (sort of like ESP) i can sniff out rone nol and none in peoples natural phero sig. But i have a reduced reaction to them but a heightened perception as well.

Good analogy on the smoking week herbs though its exactly like that to start with. But u build up a tolerance to it.

bundyburger
01-14-2003, 04:45 PM
That\'s something I\'ve found now. Since getting PI/m and smelling it I\'m noticing -rone in other sources. I went to the speedway the other week and the mens toilets/urinals etc was reaking with the stuff. I could smell it amongst the other components. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

The other interesting one is with my Lynx(Axe) deoderant. For some reason when I spray it on I get a quick wiff of a -none type undertone to it. I\'m not just not sure wether its an associative effect or there is a -none-clone in there somewhere. Or maybe it DOES have -none. Seems too cheap though. I\'m leaning towards the association thing.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 06:09 PM
I use the same stuff, its an association thing i think. Although its interesting however.
Reminds me of a thread with vanilla being associated with pheromone usage.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 11:29 PM
After you mentioned it, I went to try it out. I sniffed Phoenix, Apollo and Voodoo versions, then I took a whiff of my bottle of APC/m. There\'s a basic undertone to all of them that smells really similar to each other. Do you think there might be something to this?

I\'ve had very strong hits while wearing Axe and a combo of SOE&APC/m , much more noticeable hits than wearing my phero combo alone.

What I\'m wondering about and anxious to receive your thoughts and opinions on is:

Does the carrier scent play a vital role in getting hits? Psychologically perhaps? I know when I smell a certain aftershave, it reminds me of my dad. When I smell a certain shampoo, it reminds me of an ex-girlfriend\'s hair. When I smell garlic and onions, it reminds me of my grandmother\'s kitchen. She used to use them strongly in her cooking. I guess you\'d call it association? So maybe smelling that undertone would remind them of what? A boyfriend? Father? Remind them of a really GOOD sexual encounter from the past?

AND to stay on topic with this thread, I seem to self DIHL on first application of pheros getting ready for work or getting ready to go out. There always seems to be a little \"pause\" right after I put it on when the scent first hits me and I \"zone out\" for a second or two. Mones are supposed to have no scent of their own right? Something makes me think \"musk\" when I wear my pheros. Could this be the association thing or is it because I\'ve been wearing pheros for so long that I\'m beginning to consciously detect them? Could \"musk\" be a link?

Thinking back, it seems I\'ve always had more sexual hits while wearing a musky or spicy cover scent (like musk or cinnamon) and a more Nol response when wearing \"fruity\" or \"crisp\" cover scents like citrus and wood. To add to this, my OWN feelings while wearing these scents seem to coincide as well. I feel confident and seductive when wearing musky scents and chatty and friendly while wearing the cleaner scents. Wearing the same phero combo, but it is the cover scent that seems to make the difference in my attitude and approach.

Have I finally OD\'d on my pheros and begun hallucinating?

Yes, I know I always seem to write a book everytime I post. Sue me. *LOL* /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

Chris