PDA

View Full Version : so what's the deal with....

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 11:17 AM
I\'ve been telling people to wear the products even when they\'re by themselves. I haven\'t put ANYTHING on in 3 days and I\'m getting some major hits. I\'ve been using them for around 2 months now?

I\'ve also started working out, but not weight lifting. I\'m burning off excess weight and it seems to have also increased my natural phero output. Don\'t know exactly which is causing the hits right now and no way to experiment, bottom line is who cares. The honey\'s are flocking to me regardless of what I\'m doing and it\'s a big ego boost. images/icons/smile.gif

Dylan

Bruce
08-31-2001, 04:39 PM
Hi,
Good for you Dylan. I have been on the road for 7 weeks and turning into a couch potatoe, but noramally I am in the gym 4 days a week, and makes me look and feel a LOT better than I would otherwise and natural pheros have a lot to do with that.

Dubious, I had great results the first time I tried pheros. It can get better or just be more of the same. The reason for the delay is ODing mainly, lame product or not enough or just not bumping into a woman than is in the right phase of her cycle and open to a new relationship.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 06:43 PM
ahh, thanks fellas.

today was day 4, and I\'m having a lot of fun playing around with the doses and applications.

today I tried one spray of TE sprayed directly onto the front of my neck. Great day! As opposed to the first day where I was getting intense, almost disturbing stares from several women and no result at all with the majority, today\'s results were much more consistant and relaxing.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 10:42 PM
pheromones taking a month to reach maximum effect? I had instant results, you\'re telling me it gets BETTER?

anyone have any experience with this?

rjm
09-01-2001, 03:41 PM
Dubious,

Uh, could you describe those \"intense\" and \"almost disturbing\" stares? Did they kind of look like she was going to roast and eat you? If so, I\'ve gotten some of those!

It IS fun though to confuse some people though, you HAVE to admit! images/icons/wink.gif

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
09-02-2001, 02:34 PM
Randy, looking like they want to roast and eat me is actually a pretty accurate description.

The most disturbing one was from a lady with 3 kids, who was probably about 40 years old, and had one eye open wider than the other. maybe the eye was glass? I don\'t know, but it was enough to make me nervous.

Wearing the stuff, in and of itself, I think is actually making me a lot more outgoing. Whether the pheros are having some kind of pharmacological effect or if just knowing I have them on makes me more confident. I don\'t know, doesn\'t really matter.

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: dubious ]

rjm
09-02-2001, 02:43 PM
D.,

Ya gotta admit though, it IS pretty cool!

When I get that kind of feeling, I smile and give a big, bright, \"Hello!\"

If you\'re feeling REALLY daring, give her a hug (, but you didn\'t get that from me, in case she freaks out!).

Here\'s a thought on the \"Hello\" --
Do you remember Freddy Washington, on \"Welcome Back Kotter?\" Drop your voice nice and low and give a silky smooth \"Hi there...\" Once things pick up at work (graveyard shifts are presently rather slow) I *WILL* use that on several of the females, just to get them off-balance. (Would that be redundant? images/icons/tongue.gif )