PDA

View Full Version : Problem

trejoe
01-14-2003, 10:22 AM
Ok I have a problem and I need some of the seasoned phero users to help me. OK there is this girl at work right and I have known her for almost 10 months or so and I wanted to know if the pheros would have an affect on her. We dont spend that much time together other than when we are at work and we talk on the phone every once and awhile. I heard that PI/m works better on people that already know you but I also heard that pheros wont work on people who have made up there mind about you so cans some one help me out please.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 12:34 PM
Just remember it may not affect her or she may not be at her receptive best (around period time) women are more than 4 times likley to react to pheros in a more positive way. You may get a reaction from someone else. It should work all u can do is give it a shot and at the same time watch for reactions from anyone else u come in contact with for sexual behavioural hormonal reactions.

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 12:37 PM
well, thats true , to a point. they will not work over night(usally) but they can work over a long period of time, which might not help you in your position right now. it has mine though thats how i know they will(in time-took almost 6 months for mine to notice) make a small differance.