PDA

View Full Version : only sexual or other attention?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 08:36 AM
i am not interested in getting the product to attract females or solicit sexual attention, but rather to have better results in my daily negotiations and business meetings.

what\'s the best product for that? i hope not to spray myself with female and male -mones at the same time to appeal to both sexes /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

thank you.

CptKipling
01-14-2003, 08:43 AM
RM has shown potential in this area, Whitehall?

I still think a RM/CS -rone mix would be good, but thats only theory.

belgareth
01-14-2003, 08:45 AM
My main goals getting involved were to gain an edge in business dealings. What works best for you is going to depend a lot on the social dynamics of your business. For example, when I am presenting to a group a high none content helps me control the environment better. When I am dealing one on one with other small business owners, nol and rone are the best choices to avoid conflict.

In your daily work, you\'ll probably find AE or SoE to be your best choices. But remember that everybody\'s natural signature is different and will impact whatever mones you wear. There is going to be a lot of trial and error.

Gerund
01-14-2003, 12:57 PM
PI/m (Primal Instinct for Men) is very effective for getting other males to respect and listen to you, and women over 30 usually respond favorably to it. But it can be flat-out intimidating to younger women.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 01:04 PM
Sexual and sexually related behaviour are in fact related to daily negotians and business meetings, powerful men are usually sexually successful. They get respect because they are so successful with women and are more alpha then other men. Try toning down the rhetoric a bit and you will get better results if you listen to us and dont put us off-side. If you think the products are to expensive then try athenas product for $100 with next to no pheromones at all, just publicity.
The products here are the cheapest around so u might have to spend a bit to get the succes (they last on average use 2-3 months at a time anyway)
Sometimes playing the wolf with regards to male and female pheros is benefical.

If you want good results with daily meetings try NPA its the cheapest product here at under 30 bucks.
ANd is best described for business and sales type uses.

Whitehall
01-14-2003, 01:07 PM
RM is my pheromone of choice for business wear. It gives an aura of power and competence to the wearer without excessive intimidation. \'Nol products do make everyone more easy-going and relaxed but in my business we can\'t tolerate the fuzzy-headedness it sometimes creates.

\'Nol has a deserved reputation for causing targets and wearers to lose focus and make simple blunders like not being able to make change. That happened to me this morning - I was wearing a bit of chem set \'nol along with Creed/NPA. The girl at the coffee checkout made a big goof on my change - this is the first time she\'s done that and the first time I\'ve exposed her to \'nol.

Of course, my business is almost exclusively older professional males. I will wear a touch of SPMO at status meetings where no critical decisions are to be made just to lighten everyone up a bit.

jcarter
01-14-2003, 08:52 PM
Whitehall, your comments re. RM in the work place, are apropo. I\'m interested in projecting just such an \"aura\" as you describe. Howeve, I must be very careful of the scent. I\'ve had problems with TE/s in the past.

I know that RM is scented. Could you characterize it\'s scent? Does it compare to SoE at all? Thanks!

Whitehall
01-15-2003, 08:33 AM
RM\'s fragrance is of medium quality, probably a consumer-grade mix (better than Old Spice, not as good as Creed). Some other postings have given better descriptions of the notes than I can give although I think it has benzoin as a base and something warm and citrisey on top.

It is not at all like TE. The none is much cleaner and is well covered. I have had trouble with NPA at the office but not with RM so far (knock on wood.) Overall, a fragrance that can be worn without apology in just about any office place except maybe Old Money board rooms or the White House.

I think the cover scent in RM is superior to the one in SoE although the latter is not too shabby. They do mix when worn together but not particularly gracefully. SoE has less positive impact on gravitas and can be disruptive during serious business but could find uses during sales pitches.

One complaint for both scents is that the pheromones last longer than the cover fragrances (less of an issue with SoE since its \'mones are less subject to OD.) Reapplying risks OD so another, non-pheromone fragrance might be needed to cover the \'mones by mid-day, assuming morning application.