PDA

View Full Version : Great Site...

bundyburger
01-14-2003, 07:18 AM
www.engrish.com (\"http://www.engrish.com\")

Has some great miss-translations on it. LOL

druid
01-14-2003, 11:13 AM
I would really like to meet the spread eagle girl. LOL

Elana
01-14-2003, 11:26 AM
Yummy.... give me some of that Creamy Ball and Woody chocolate. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif Funny site

Bruce
01-14-2003, 04:42 PM
That\'s wonderful. I still remember a T-shirt I saw while on a date in Japan with the woman who is now my wife. We were going up an escaltor when down the other side facing us came a woman with the T-shirt emblazened with:
Small Buns
Big Wiener
My date (wife) turned to me and said \"She probably doesn\'t know what it means.\"
Not long after that, I was standing in a line somewhere and turned around to see a very proper looking young woman wearing a skirt and a T-shirt with the following slogan in very large letters printed on it:
Love is grand
but not as grand as a
GOOD WANK!

Bruce

bundyburger
01-14-2003, 04:56 PM
That\'s right! You were in Japan until recently.(lurked the forum for a while) Met a dancer who worked there in one of those host jobs. Can\'t remember what they call the job now. Anyway, she made Japan sound like a great place to visit. More so the backroads and villages than Tokyo and the other larger cities. Expensive though. Plan to go there one day. Will get to see those translations for myself maybe. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

upsidedown
01-14-2003, 05:51 PM
I heard a guy tell of a T-shirt he saw in Egypt. Years ago it was very fashionable to the Egyptians to wear T-shirts with anything in English on them, very much like was described as being the case in Japan.

The man telling the story said he saw a big, huge burly guy walking down the street with a T-shirt that said \"Baby\" with an arrow pointing down to his stomach. He said that he knew the guy had no idea what it said, and as big as the man wearing the shirt was, he wasn\'t about to tell him.

Elana
01-14-2003, 05:52 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif That\'s too funny! LMAO

EXIT63
01-14-2003, 07:00 PM
...And the Burgers take the field...

Watcher
01-14-2003, 08:00 PM
PMSL