PDA

View Full Version : A NEVER ENDING STORY

seadove
01-14-2003, 04:28 AM
G-d said, \"Go down into that valley.\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a valley?\" And G-d explained it to him. Then G-d said, \"Cross the river.\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a river?\" And G-d explained it to him. And then G-d said, \"Go over the hill.\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a hill?\" And G-d explained it to him. Then G-d told Adam, \"On the other side of the hill, you will find a cave,\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a cave?\" And G-d explained that to him. \"In the cave you will find a woman. Her name is Eve.\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a woman?\" So G-d explained that to him, and said, \"I want you to reproduce.\" And Adam said, \"How do I do that?\" So G-d explained it to him. So off went Adam, down into the valley, across the river, and over the hill, and into the cave, and found the woman, and after about five minutes he went back. G-d said angrily, \"What is it now?\" And Adam said, \"What\'s a headache?\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
01-14-2003, 06:19 AM
Bump

/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 06:23 AM
LMAO

bundyburger
01-14-2003, 06:25 AM
ROTFLMAO ...A ripper Seadove /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

seadove
01-14-2003, 06:31 AM
Wolfy and Bundy
Glad you noticed me.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif/ubbthreads/images/icons/cool.gif

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 06:39 AM
i may not always respond, but i ALWAYS pay attention /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-14-2003, 08:27 PM
Lol i got a PM from heavy syrup saying he enjoyed it and i got a real chuckle out of it to.
RAFLMAO