PDA

View Full Version : First Sex-Strap experience, hit myself with it

TBiRD
01-14-2003, 04:12 AM
yeah right ! It came in a tight vacuum sealed packet.
I was pretty excited and maybe too excited , so I ripped the packet apart and took a deep smell , with my nose directly above the sea-sponge thingy. (WHAT WAS I THINKING?!)

Now the [bad word] really hit the fan /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif My head went from normal to dizzy in no time , actually it was the same sensation like a lil joint hit. I looked in the mirror and saw my pupils going crazy ! Pretty scary experience. I guess the concentration is high and sniffin on pheros the way I did is not a good idea /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Well anyways , I put that strap thing around my left wrist , so it was partly covered by my jacket and went to the supermarket. It was raining on my way there and pretty strong wind blew right in my face the whole time. Nonetheless I was very aware of the strong smell coming from my arm . The smell is rather unpleasant but obviously very strong. Unfortunatly no more or less \"young\" women crossed my way just grandmas way over 60.....(dammit). No reaction from them. ( Hey what reaction can u expect from grandmas ? , a old-deer-in-headlights-look-wearing-3-inch thick-glasses ? Nah. )
The interesting part is : When I was heading for the milk , a man standing in front of me suddenly turned around , holding a bottle of milk in one hand, quickly said \"excuse me\" and went away. I wasn\'t standing in his way and he didn\'t push me or something like it , so excuse him for what I said to myself ! Weird thing , I believe. Maybe this isn\'t related to the strap but I dont remember a thing like that happening to me before. The man was 30~36 , I didnt know him from before and neither did he I guess.

Well don\'t know what to say , I wanted to lure women afterall god-dammit !

Hmm forgot anything ? yeah drugs are bad ! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
If I wasn\'t so sleepy from reading love-scent forums I\'d be in the city right now , the real playground !

Oh and btw , I also smelled the ONS (one night stand) when I got back home , its smell is similar to the straps but 100times more pleasent , reminds me of a expensive fragrance by CK.

qrius
01-14-2003, 05:53 AM
dude, whats a sex-strap?

qrius
01-14-2003, 05:56 AM
and what is a journeyman?

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 06:00 AM
read the FAQ on section dealing with \'titles\"

franki
01-14-2003, 06:02 AM
and what is a qrius?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

qrius
01-15-2003, 07:20 AM
qrius, also known as \"user\" is the one of the most intelligent, sophisticated, handsome, creatures known to man-kind...heh, who i\'m i kiddin? /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

qrius
01-15-2003, 07:23 AM
i know what these titles stand for, and that the more posts you\'ve made the better title, but i was wondering what journyman ment, as a word?

Elana
01-15-2003, 07:24 AM
It means qrius is one of the most intelligent, sophisticated, handsome, creatures known to man-kind /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

BassMan
01-15-2003, 07:26 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

i know what these titles stand for, and that the more posts you\'ve made the better title, but i was wondering what journyman ment, as a word?

<hr></blockquote>
The word Journeyman comes from the medieval trade guilds. It is the next step up in training/expertise after apprentice.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 07:26 AM
ah i see, well it\'s :
a person that\'s learned a trade and works for another person at that trade.

qrius
01-15-2003, 07:33 AM
but uhmm, what the freak is a sex strap?

BassMan
01-15-2003, 07:37 AM
It\'s a plastic wrist strap with a sea sponge soaked in pheros. Do a search - we had a long discussion months ago.

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 07:38 AM
many of them being sold over on Ebay too

upsidedown
01-15-2003, 10:00 AM
qrius

If you think Elana was complimentary to you now, just wait until you become a \"Full Member.\"

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 10:02 AM
No doubt, she loves those Full Members /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

bivonic
01-15-2003, 10:17 AM
Cool I only have 12 more posts to go /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif