PDA

View Full Version : best source of -nol?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 11:57 PM
ok, i\'ve come to realize that my supply of mones is almost all -none (RM, TE and NPA). i do have a few SOE gell packs, but they don\'t last that long. I\'ve been focused on spiking colognes with TE/NPA in various doses and feild testing, but i\'d like to get a better range of mones to try to balance the mix. So what i\'m looking for is some suggestions on nol heavy preferably unscented products that could possibly contain other mones. I\'m considering the PCK but i\'m not sure if i\'m ready to play with the raw mones yet. I\'ve noticed many women\'s products are -nol heavy, are there any of those that could make a good mix without making me smell girly?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 12:49 AM
SOE is the most talked about \'nol\' source on this board. But it is scented. Although I wouldn\'t say it has a girly smell. Personally I prefer the SOE bottle (oil) rather than gel pack. It lasts a lot longer and easier to control how much you apply since it\'s a roll-on. I also find the oil easier to spread around than the gel.

DrSmellThis
01-14-2003, 02:08 AM
chem set nol is best bang for the buck...

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 03:55 AM
SoE is musky and wasnt made for women to boot. it\'s a mans formula, however just cause it says womans doesnt mean it smells girly. i use AE/w and it smells great and work wonders (with a spray of TE added can be potent) as far as -nol PI/w has good -nol for the money as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 06:47 AM
PI/w is a lot of -nol at a high concentration. It also has an unknown quantity of copulins. It is unscented, and if it has any smell at all, it\'s very faint. I\'ve gotten good results with one drop spread around behind both ears and on my wrists. Currently, I\'m using it in my everyday mix, and am getting my best results to date (about 1 year of phero use). 1 month of solid results using PI/w, NPA and A1 10:6:3. 1-2 dabs on the chest and one smeared between the wrists, cover with 2 dabs total of perfume oil. Positive responses from superiors, coworkers, and strangers. One coworker has gotten downright goofy. Marked increase in interest from the spouse. I think I\'ll keep it

CptKipling
01-14-2003, 08:14 AM
Yes, PI/w has the best value -nol, but you also have the cops.

All depends if you want them (the cops) or not.

druid
01-14-2003, 10:28 AM
i use PI/w and if you can catch it on the used products page it is a great deal. The one thing I have noticed is that is doesn\'t seem to mix well.

krtel
01-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Not really, PI/w would be the best since it\'s only $60 for 11 mg of nol.

- Krish

krtel
01-14-2003, 11:34 AM
Even when you shake the mix before using? Or does it still not mix well?

- Krish

Watcher
01-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Attraction has a very high amount of Anol along with Anone.
Alter ego for women has a higher ratio of Anol and Arone than alter ego for men.
A couple of xtra suggestions.

CJ01
01-14-2003, 12:44 PM
If you want the best -nol product it´s PI/w ! It´s the best bang for the buck as pointed out already.

CJ

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 12:49 PM
only IF the cops dont bother you by causeing problems( which they can if you going with a long time steady girl and she smells them)..she\'ll think you been messing around with another and THAT can be BAD

krtel
01-14-2003, 01:17 PM
Is this just a theory of yours or has it actually happened to you? I would imagine a tiny amount of copulins would add value to a mix.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 01:33 PM
it happened to me 10 days ago. on a sat morn my ex kept staring at me, i asked her why and she said \"i know it\'s none of my business but if i didnt know better i\'d swear that you\'d been messing with another woman\". Now i\'d been home all friday night and sat and so had she so she KNEW i hadnt been anywheres, i had used some diluted EW/water mix in my hair.
that good enough to know?/..is by me /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
BTW, also know of another who has had some results along those lines but was told that in private so will not let you know who it was or what happened..thats up to them to say or share

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 01:48 PM
now with what i said above, i do believe that all and all it can be a very effective addition to a mix if you\'re not in a 1 on 1 relationship where you\'d have to be careful with it. (but can still be of use if done right-which i have had happen as well by spraying it on her pillow)

krtel
01-14-2003, 02:10 PM
Yup, good enough for me. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Thanks for sharing the experience. So much for PI/w, *sigh*. CS nol it is.

- Krish

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 02:22 PM
not saying not to use, just saying ya have to use it carefully if in a 1 on 1 relationship. IF i wasnt trying to get this relationship back on track i\'d damn sure would use it on my mixes.(gotta remember-i do use it in a hair spray now anyways, am just careful when /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif )

belgareth
01-14-2003, 02:42 PM
The reaction to cops seems to be pretty subliminal. My wife gets possesive without knowing she does it when I am wearing them (EW).

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 02:53 PM
Yes, but now, boys, hold the phone. Bel and Wolfe are talking about EW, and Krish is talking about PI/w. That\'s the strongest and the weakest on the spectrum, that I know of. They are two very, very different products, and nothing at all like each other. Krish, try your PI/w. I can\'t imagine anyone thinking that smelled like cooter. EW smells like cooter and it\'s nothing BUT copulins. You can\'t compare the two products.

belgareth
01-14-2003, 02:57 PM
Hmmm, maybe so. I do dilute it in baby oil and still only apply a dab. Can only smell it for a few minutes. But I sure do get reactions. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 02:59 PM
same here except my dilution is with water..LOTS of water

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 03:01 PM
Yes, begging your pardon, Bel, those are two quite different products. EW is pure copulins. PI/w is strong, concentrated, clean -nol that somebody whispered \"copulins\" over as they were walking by -- and those copulins are unscented copulins from a different formula than the EW cops, anyway . You can dilute EW all you want to, it will still never be anything like PI/w.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 03:04 PM
And also couplin mixes are all different according to the ingredients used (if i remember an early EW discussion there are more than a dozen individual components to the EW couplin mix which in turn is different in PCC and then again different in PI(W))

So in essence you are dealing with different types of couplins that like the androgens are further broken down into sub groups (androstadinone, androstenone, androsterone and androstenol and then androsterol and androstenine)

So as u can see each one has different effects and influences.

belgareth
01-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Point well taken. I was refering only to the amount available for dispersal and the method, not the other ingredients.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 03:15 PM
On the amount available for dispersal, it makes a difference sometimes. The methods are discussed here hair clothes neck and lower body also. Also the sex strap has been mentioned as well.

krtel
01-14-2003, 06:22 PM
Will do. We need more field testing anyway, right? /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

- Krish

Watcher
01-14-2003, 06:31 PM
Yes field testing is always benefical. Lots of products to experiment with and give forum feedback.

belgareth
01-15-2003, 05:37 AM
It has also been discussed that using an oil base instead of alcohol slows dispersal. By using a low concentration on a small spot, dispersal should be reduced significantly.