PDA

View Full Version : why more than ONE product? love-scent question..

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:44 PM
please forgive me if this questions has been asked before and numerous time. i\'ve never tried any of the products and wondering why so many people here buy a bunch and mix? for a newcomer, would a combination of NPA and APC be enough?

are products from love-scent superior to other sold on the internet? they seem to be much expensive, that\'s for sure.

bundyburger
01-13-2003, 10:49 PM
People are mixing to improve what is already good.

For love-scent... all the products here contain what they say they contain. You can trust what you are buying. It\'s a good company.

As for the price, the most expensive ones here contain STRONG amounts of pheromones. And they are guaranteed. You can\'t lose really.

Can\'t comment on what you should buy but the best thing to do is read this forum and get a feel for what is working for everybody.
Also, go to \"Phermone Reference Material\" at the top of the forum page. There is good descriptions of the each product in the Cookbook. It mentions, lightly, what the general consensus is for each product.

Wolfe
01-14-2003, 04:55 AM
mixing products is done to get a blend of diff -mones and not just one -mone like the -none you have. And not all personal chemistry\'s are the same and some(like myself) can\'t use alot of -none product. i use heavy -nol/med -rone to \'balance\' myself out if i use any thing but my AE which is all 3 to start.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 08:16 AM
what was the first thing you bought before you made it a science of mixing various products? /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 11:14 AM
<blockquote><font class=\"small\">In reply to:</font><hr>

please forgive me if this questions has been asked before and numerous time. i\'ve never tried any of the products and wondering why so many people here buy a bunch and mix?

<hr></blockquote>

to paraphrase an earlier answer to this question: \"Gin is good. Vermouth is good. Martini\'s are excellent.\" Mixing allows you to enjoy the benefits of several products at the same time.

for a newcomer, would a combination of NPA and APC be enough?

<hr></blockquote>
a number of peoople have reported quality result with NPA &amp; APC used in combination.

are products from love-scent superior to other sold on the internet? they seem to be much expensive, that\'s for sure.

<hr></blockquote>
I have never purchased from any other supplier. I bought from love-scent, and the product worked, so I didn\'t really feel a need to go elsewhere. The prices for the product received are as good as anywhere else. I\'ve seen competitive prices on ebay, but for questionable product from unknown suppliers. These products work for me, I get really good service from Bruce, and I get usage tips from the forum. All in all a pretty fine deal.

Watcher
01-14-2003, 12:19 PM
Bruce is a reseller mostly with a few exclusive products as well, he chooses the best products and those that work contacts the makers and gets some stock into his warehouse and makes a small profit on each sale.
So he has the best and these products are price competitive given the cost of raw androgens the base ingredient in pheromone products.

SwingerMD
01-14-2003, 11:36 PM
Milivingston,

The thing is that you have to try to find out. There are products here that don\'t work for me so far such as A1 and PPA. Some work really well such as SOE and RM (separately and mixed). The same goes with everyone else here.

bundyburger
01-15-2003, 02:14 AM
I\'m new to mixing. BIG TIME new.

Last year (actually... year before that now! 2001 ) I bought Lure (for him of course). It contained only -Nol and I bought it not expecting toooo much from pheromones. But I was surprised and I DID get reactions that were out of the ordinary. Girls treating me like I was \'one of the girls\', and other similar reactions. It was enough to convince me that it (pheromones) was all for real. Even if they weren\'t sexual hits yet. But Lure was great for getting my foot in the door, so to speak.

Lure\'s a weak product,but good fragrance, Bruce sells it so it\'s obviously not a rippoff product like some are. I didn\'t get the extreme reactions you often read about here until I bought SoE and PI/m not long ago. Remember they (SoE and PI/m) are a much more refined products than Lure and you may find you don\'t need to mix to see results. Lure\'s old news. Everyone here seems to recommend Scent of Eros , AlterEgo and TheEdge, as standalone products.

Do what the others are saying here, I\'m not aware of each product as I\'ve only just expanded out. It\'s a pity results vary for different people, so just recommending a product is VERY hard. It seems you have to find the product (and maybe even a mixture) that suits you to get results. I can guarantee that they do something for me. I may have been lucky and got it right straight away. I hope it works out like that for you too.

The only advice I am really qualified to give at the moment is... BE PATIENT. When you buy something don\'t put large amounts on. \'Less is More\' as they say and be prepared to try each theory (on quanitities) out for a reasonable amount of time. And remember that it\'s a numbers game. Not every girl will react to them. You might be lucky and come accross a \'reacting subject\' (???) straight away,but keep in mind it might take a large cross section of people before you find someone who reacts to it. Then you can adjust things and try again to find a quantity (or mix) that affects more people.