PDA

View Full Version : AE: old, new or /w?

qrius
01-13-2003, 03:14 PM
i think i\'ve descided on AE since it has such a good reputaion when it comes to working for \"everyone\", espescially the younger folks as myself (19 yrs), but should i get the old, the new or even AE/w? which smells the best, which one works best for teens (both in attracting teens and being worn by a teen), and is there a difference between the type of hits?

tusen takk

Icemone
01-14-2003, 03:35 AM
Hi qrius,

The middle version \"Alter Ego\" Men has a very subtle orang-musk scent that fades VERY QUICKLY.

An EXCELLENT product on its own and depending on your mood and state of mind you can get either friendly or sexual responses from people.

A bit extra NONe and you get even more sexual hits ( and Laid, depending on your skills at Seducing /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

A bit extra NOL ( cheap or free nol essential oils or the $ stuff that I don\'t yet have LOL ) and you get VERY CHATTY friendly responses.

The New Scent seems to last longer and is a bit like \"Cool Water\" better, I think. Still the same blend---one of the BEST Love-Scent products, from my experience.

I have a little left of the middle version ( the old version was discontinued, I think ) Men and the NEW SCENT Men I just started. Great stuff !!!!

I don\'t have the women\'s version yet you could check the Women\'s Forum and do a check in this Forum, too.

I think the Woman\'s version has more NOL and less NONE so you would probably get more friendly hits and not as many sexual hits----so it depends on what your goal is.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 12:15 AM
Hey Icemone good response but are you saying that the womens version would work for us men also. I mean that I am looking for some social and chatty responses rather than a sexual response so is womens version a better eal for me as it has more NOL. Give me the best advice because if you are not sure that womens version work for men then I danot want to take a chance but if it does a good job in getting me social and chatty responses due to high concentration of NOL in womens version then certainly its a better deal for me as I am looking for social hits rather than sexual hits.

Icemone
01-15-2003, 04:17 AM
Hi toplap,

You should check the Forum----do a search for \"Alter Ego\" Women and see what you find.

I think Watcher or someone was going to get AE W

Don\'t like to \"theorize\" and since I have the Men\'s version I can\'t tell you about AE W

For the response you want you might
\"Scent Of Eros\"
It\'s mostly Nol with Rone Bruce gives away a gel pack sample and I might get that in the future
( or PI W for the HUGE amount of NOL it has and because it is almost un-scented so more versatile )

Wolfe
01-15-2003, 06:52 AM
i use AE/w and works fine, it does have more -nol than the mens and less -none.
ratio is as follows:
AE/w is .020% Nol, .015% Rone, and .010% None
AE/m is .020% None, .015% Nol, and .010% Rone.