PDA

View Full Version : I have a question about AE ???

DZorro
01-13-2003, 12:44 PM
I noticed that AE has all three in it. Androstenone, andostrenol and androsterone. Now my question is , do you know where i can find more info on this product ??
And plus what\'s the effect of this product, i mean is it a standalone product or do you have to mix it with other pheromone products to get it to be more effective ???

Elana
01-13-2003, 12:45 PM
Do you think your bird will like it?

DZorro
01-13-2003, 12:52 PM
I don\'t know about that , but he might. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif i was just wondering if AE has it\'s own website with more info. Like alot of products has. It sure sounds like a great product.

Elana
01-13-2003, 12:53 PM
The guys here love it. I believe that it is mostly used as a stand alone product.

Elana
01-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Go to Love-scents home page and look on the left hand side. Click on product testimonials. Tons of AE reviews are listed.

DZorro
01-13-2003, 12:57 PM
thanks for the quick answer. I think i might buy this product.
Do you think it will be possible to mix AE with an aftershave ?? Because it sure has a lot more then the edge. It sure would be nice to mix this one with my aftershave. I usselly use axe aftershave from phoenix.

Gerund
01-13-2003, 01:44 PM
AE is oil-based & afershafe alcohol-based. Go ahead & mix, but shake well before applying. Then report back w/results.

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 02:38 PM
The only problem with mixing with aftershave is that the new AE has it\'s own scent that probably won\'t mix with the scent of your aftershave.

I would suggest that you order the older scent, which is very subtle, and could be covered with your own scent much easier. Then, I would apply AE separately, and apply your aftershave on it\'s own, but in a different spot. That\'s how I would do it anyway.

Watcher
01-13-2003, 05:23 PM
Id use it on its own and just use a smaller amount say 3-4 drops spread out over youre neck and face.