PDA

View Full Version : question about APC

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:31 AM
Hey guys I just got my first bottle of APC, I put some on last night and no hits. I have yet to us it being one on one with a lady, but I will soon. I just want to know what other mones should I use or mix with APC. There are so many and I really don\'t know what to use. I bought APC b/c I saw it the most when doing a search for mones. I am not looking to sex every woman walking, I just want to be approached or looked and smiled at (hits). I am not one who just likes to walk up to women and start talking. That is why I am trying mones to see if they work and if I can get some hits, b/c after that I can handle the rest. Thanks for any help that you guys can give me.

Bruce
01-13-2003, 09:46 AM
APC smells and works great when mixed with Edge, NPA or Primal. That is why we sell it. Some young guys report good results with APC alone, but most don\'t. There is very little actual pheromones in it.
Bruce

bjf
01-13-2003, 10:13 AM
get a eye dropper and a little bottle for oils that can be shut air tight with a cap. Then mix seven parts APC with 3 parts NPA (or maybe Primal Instinct) and mix. I found pre mixing worked a lot better. I was getting looks once i put on 6 dabs of it, so I will try and up it to 8 next time and see if that is not to overly smelly.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-15-2003, 01:05 PM
Hey thanks guys. I have just ordered some NPA and I can\'t wait to get it and see what happens.