PDA

View Full Version : help help help

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:15 AM
I\'ve got two occasions this week. One occasion is big, for me, but two things in one week, I\'m \'bout outdone.

First: SDR and I are going to try to get together tomorrow - if that doesn\'t work, then later in the week. I\'m wondering if I should use that superfunk ProEdge sample. I had great success last time with the EW, PCC, -nol in TMTTTL cream and I really like that -- if I use the ProEdge, should I also use a little of the body cream, or just use the ProEdge alone? I can\'t afford a mistake.

Second thing: a firm function. The guys always write about copulins making women more competitive, but I haven\'t found that at all among my women friends; if anything, for the feisty ones, it takes their edge off and makes them more peaceful. It\'s absolutely essential if I do wear \'mones that they signal NO threat to male or female. Skip the cops and just wear some \'nol?

Thanks in advance for your help, and I\'m double posting this in the women\'s forum, too.

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 09:20 AM
My understanding is the competitive aspect only comes into play when MEN wear the copulins, not when women wear it. Supposedly this makes men seem like they\'re a real catch to the other women becaue they subconsciously feel like he\'s been with other women. Women are supposed to have copulins, so there\'s no reason why it should make other women competitive when a woman is wearing them.

Anybody else have any input on that?

In the name of science, I\'d like to hear you try something different to see how it goes. But, quite honestly, if you can\'t afford a mistake, I\'d stick with what you already know works well...especially if you were happy with the results the last time.

Irish
01-13-2003, 09:41 AM
I you can\'t afford a mistake, go with the proven formula. You can experiment on strangers or in lower-pressure situations, and apply the new knowledge in a later round. For now - don\'t screw up.

Nol is about the safest thing going, reaction-wise and scent-od-wise. It\'s a light musk that blends with almost any fragrance, makes people social. Perfect for a party where you don\'t want to stir up pesky sex or aggression overtones.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:45 AM
Thanks, guys.

Unscented PI/w, I think two drops for the party.

Undecided still on the SDR question but appreciate the advise.