PDA

View Full Version : Help help help

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:14 AM
I\'ve got two occasions this week. One occasion is big, for me, but two things in one week, I\'m \'bout outdone.

First: SDR and I are going to try to get together tomorrow - if that doesn\'t work, then later in the week. I\'m wondering if I should use that superfunk ProEdge sample. I had great success last time with the EW, PCC, -nol in TMTTTL cream and I really like that -- if I use the ProEdge, should I also use a little of the body cream, or just use the ProEdge alone? I can\'t afford a mistake.

Second thing: a firm function. The guys always write about copulins making women more competitive, but I haven\'t found that at all among my women friends; if anything, for the feisty ones, it takes their edge off and makes them more peaceful. It\'s absolutely essential if I do wear \'mones that they signal NO threat to male or female. Skip the cops and just wear some \'nol?

Thanks in advance for your help, and I\'m double posting this in the main forum, too.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 09:29 AM
\"I had great success last time with the EW, PCC, -nol in TMTTTL cream and I really like that.\"

Is this the same FTR that I know? HELLOOOOOOOO!! Doesn\'t sound like a time you\'d want to be experimenting with sumtin new eh? You show up naked to the door - - you shouldn\'t need any mones!! If he show\'s up twice in a week...experiment the second time. But the first meeting!...Handle your business girl!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 09:33 AM
if showing up naked at the door hasnt got his FULLl attention, he\'d dead.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 09:35 AM
I\'m with you on that Wolfey!! Dead or close to it!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:39 AM
I guess I should just go digging back through the posts. I know the women said TE was da bomb, and ProEdge is TE ... it just smells SO bad I\'m afraid to wear it.

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 09:43 AM
One thing to remember if you should use TE, is that men can\'t smell as well as women. So, even though it smells to you, he probably won\'t notice it as much, if at all. Especially if you use a little bit of another cover scent. Even if he does smell it a little, after a few minutes he\'ll probably get used to it and won\'t even notice it.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 09:46 AM
That\'s cool, but like I said before...experiment the next outting if you enjoyed the last meeting with one particular mix. If it had him beating his chest...why change it is all I\'m saying. You know the term...if it ain\'t broke, don\'t fix it! Besides, isn\'t this the one that sensitive to a lot of things? If anything...get your groove on, get satisfied, go take a shower, then try Proedge....that way, if he freaks...you\'ve gotten yours! {{{SMOOCH}}} /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif You\'re an intelligent being...you\'ll figure it out. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:48 AM
Mobley, I only HAVE one.

Maybe I\'ll put a little on a pillow case. I\'m dying of curiousity.

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 09:48 AM
sorry red, i guess that wasnt the answer you wanted, you know as well as anyone it\'s sO hard to say what works for another, but look.
Not EVERY man can get layed, EVERY woman can ,
now that said(not to mention damn hard to think past naked at the door) i\'d stick with what worked best for me with him the last time if it is really really important it go right this time, other hand it you have leeway then try th TE pro. I don\'t know why it is i almost HATE TE(and have seen VERY limited results using it) and yet the Pro TE was much better results and that \'odor\' disapates fast it seems to me( and smells better than TE to start with anyways)..that help better?

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 09:55 AM
Red!!! Curiosity ooooor GOOD, HOT, STEAMY SEX =ing At least one mindblowing, leg crunching ORGASM? Pleeeeeease don\'t say Curiosity!!! Get pleased! TWO or THREE times!! Take a shower! Spray your ass off if it\'s got you by the balls!!! But dooooooooooo noooooooooooot risk an orgasm for wanting to know!!! OR I\'ll come to the District of the Colored and spank yee meself!!!

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 09:58 AM
i bet that would prove to be fun anyways

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Something else to think about when it comes to experimenting....remember what happened when you tried PIw on him. As I recall things got a bit too intense or aggresive, or whatever. But, I just recall it was a negative result.. TE is so powerful that you run the risk of another negative experience. That\'s why I do think it\'s safer to go with what got you the results you liked. Mobley has a good strategy though if you\'re curious....

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 09:59 AM
Oh, Mobley, I\'m gonna come, several times, that\'s not even a concern at all. I\'m worried about tapping HIM out. The last couple of times, I tapped him WAY out, I mean, he was passing out afterwards. I wish I knew more about what ProEdge would do to him. He\'s tired, he\'s been under a lot of stress. Maybe the -none in the ProEdge would be helpful. I\'ll never know until I try. I\'m just real chicken.

We don\'t have time for the shower/try again thing, but it\'s a great idea.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 10:01 AM
Folks! What we have hear is a clearcut case of Mad Scientist-aritis!!!! This lady is having a problem in deciding on using a new product and risking a night of good, I hope, sex, or using what has already worked for her, and getting handled like she likes to be handled. Be careful, you too could have this problem! Be warned... FTR - nothing but love fa ya honey!!! And good luck, and enjoy the ride!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 10:05 AM
Well darling --- you just put on your new stuff. Whatever blows your hair back. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Should you tap him out...so be it!!! Look at it this way....in 100 years....it all won\'t matter none!!! Use your new stuff love...you can blame me later should it not work. I\'m old enough to handle the responsibility! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif HAPPY LAP DANCING!!!! TATER!!!

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 10:06 AM
if he\'s tapped wouldn\'t -nol/cops be the best way to help recharge him?..considering it helps to give a boost to his -mones(the cops part)?
i\'ll shush now

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 10:13 AM
Y\'know, it\'s so easy to see someone else\'s question and so hard to answer your own, this is probably a non-issue to y\'all. This is my worry. He called me this morning talking about he missed me, I said come on over then, I\'ll call in late, he said he \"wasn\'t sure he had the energy.\"

First the problem was a little spell of equipment failure. Copulins took care of that. Now the problem is, he\'s afraid he won\'t have enough energy.

What would make him have enough energy? The copulins boost his testosterone but I also think they work on his emotions, and his astrological placements for the next two days have his emotions running strong and a little wacky/unstable.

I need to keep it on the purely sexual and not let it get too unpredictable on the emotion side. We were talking about sex v making love -- this needs to be sex, period, and I have to not let him draw things out so long so he doesn\'t get so tired. I don\'t want him to associate me with feeling tired. I want him to associate me with feeling like Superman.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Yes Red --- You should thank UpSideDown!!! You want him aggressive so he manhandles your loving? Use your PI/w again!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif Is that the reaction you want love \"ME TARZAN, YOU\'RE DEFINITELY JANE!!\"? You know that would give him some serious energy, if it worked like that before.

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 10:16 AM
only thing i can see to hit him that way would be -none, have any AE?

bivonic
01-13-2003, 10:16 AM
Tell him to take two xenadrine & call you in 30 minutes, those things are like legal speed, it should get his motor going & then some, no worries about him getting too tired. Just make sure he doesn\'t have high blood pressure to start with or you could literally murder him in the act, I think that was in a movie once, gotta be a let down to have that happen!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 10:18 AM
Thanks.
I\'ll mull this over today and tonight and let you know what I do tomorrow.

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 10:20 AM
I don\'t need to know what you do tomorrow love...just tell me you\'re happy afterwards! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Tater!!!

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 10:21 AM
red, i think you\'re wrong though if you think WE think it\'s trivial . i cant speak 4 them but i sure don\'t think so. i luv ya darling and want it to work out for ya.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-13-2003, 10:22 AM
Thanks, guys.