PDA

View Full Version : Mall Report on JB#1

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 10:46 PM
I went to the mall today with my friend and we both went into the restroom before walking around. We put 2 dabs of NPA on neck and 5 dabs of APC on around neck and behind ears and on wrists.

Once we headed outside we didn\'t really see that many reactions at the beginning but after around 45 minutes of having the mones on, we were noticing A LOT of girls around the ages of 18-25 turning heads everywhere in the food court. It got really creepy to a certain point because I would have five different girls staring at me at the same time! I even had a few guys look at me as if they wanted to start a fight or something. I guess their girlfriends were staring at me too. I love this because it\'s easier to start a conversation with a girl when she\'s looking at me all I have to do is just approach her and start talking about surroundings or ask her for her name and number.

One of my other friends that was walking with us that wasn\'t wearing pheros mentioned afterwards that he noticed a very high amount of girls staring at us. He didn\'t know what was up all he said is that he just put up his happy face and smile everywhere. If only he knew...

MOBLEYC57
01-13-2003, 09:33 AM
Nice work double-o-7! /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif APC/NPA 5-2...different combo! Cool!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Nice work 007 you could also try SOE NPA for more conversation if you want something more than just looks.
Good to see you are using different combos its very cool, when i first started with pheromones 5 years ago, i tested at the mall all the time and still now the reactions are exactly the same.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 12:05 AM
I want to get SoE i need to pay off my credit card first...

Well I want to try different combos of SoE + NPA + APC all together see what kind of reactions i can get.

When i was at the mall, there was this one girl sitting down at a bench with her baby she was zoned into me, i told my friend, to look at her and she was just zoned and i was pointing at her and she didnt even blink finally i waved at her and said \"heeey\" and she gained conscience and just felt all embarrassed and looked down. I was laughing.

Watcher
01-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Not laughing at her i hope, its ok to laugh after the fact or inside youre head, but well me personally i try not to laugh with them in ones presence. I would have at least gone over and said hi or asked the time or something. Although if you are in the presence of one of these girls that doesnt have a kid or is just a real loud bitchy type then i have in past said something to the effect of hi im mr sexy u looked at me wanna [bad word]. That gets a bit of embarrassment (what i mean to say are those attention seeking types who think men are low and have an inflated ego self perception - an analogy to the drop the hankicheif and have a million men run to pick it up)

Bernard
05-20-2003, 12:20 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I went to the mall today with my friend and we both went into the restroom before walking around. We put 2 dabs of NPA on neck and 5 dabs of APC on around neck and behind ears and on wrists.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;Once we headed outside we didn\'t really see that many reactions at the beginning but after around 45 minutes of having the mones on, we were noticing A LOT of girls around the ages of 18-25 turning heads everywhere in the food court. It got really creepy to a certain point because I would have five different girls staring at me at the same time! I even had a few guys look at me as if they wanted to start a fight or something. I guess their girlfriends were staring at me too. I love this because it\'s easier to start a conversation with a girl when she\'s looking at me all I have to do is just approach her and start talking about surroundings or ask her for her name and number.
&lt;br&gt;
&lt;br&gt;One of my other friends that was walking with us that wasn\'t wearing pheros mentioned afterwards that he noticed a very high amount of girls staring at us. He didn\'t know what was up all he said is that he just put up his happy face and smile everywhere. If only he knew...

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">