PDA

View Full Version : YOU NEVER KNOW!!!

MOBLEYC57
01-12-2003, 09:27 PM
A prisoner escapes from prison where he\'d spent the last 15 years. As he runs away, he breaks into a house where he finds a young couple in bed.

He gets the guy out of bed, ties him up on a chair and ties up the woman to the bed. While sitting on top of her, he kisses her on the neck, then gets up, and goes to the bathroom.

While he\'s away, the husband tells his wife: \"Listen, I\'m sure this guy\'s a prisoner, did you take a look at his clothes!!? He probably spent a lot of time in prison and hasn\'t seen a woman in years. If he wants sex, don\'t resist and don\'t complain, just do what he tells you and make sure you give him some good satisfaction because I\'m sure he must be dangerous. If he gets angry, he\'ll probably kill us. Be strong honey. I love you.\"

To which the wife responds, \"I\'m glad you\'re thinking that way baby. Sure, he hasn\'t seen a woman in years, but he wasn\'t kissing my neck to get me ready. He was whispering in my ear. He told me that he found you very sexy, and asked if we kept any Vaseline in the bathroom. I told him yes, not wanting to tell a lie, and he find out and kill us. He kissed me on the neck after thanking me. If he wants sex, don\'t resist and don\'t complain, just do what he tells you and make sure you give him some good satisfaction because I\'m sure he must be dangerous. If he gets angry, he\'ll probably kill us. Be strong honey. I love you too.\"

HOPE YOUR DAY HAS YOU SMILING!!!! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif TATER!!!