PDA

View Full Version : Exercise, Nutrition, and Rest on natural pheromone production

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 08:02 AM
Ok Guys, we all know that adding synthetic pheromones increase your production of mones.

But what about natural ways? Can people who work out comment on the optimum way to exericse to increae burst of pheromone/testosterone production. What about nutrition? Does a certain diet produce more natural mones? And rest... how much sleep/rest is enough to keep levels peaked.

Just wondering about natural alternatives to increase pheromone/testosterone production in addition to using mones (I use PI..)

MAJORSOB
08-31-2001, 08:33 AM
Hi I bodybuild and also take a great deal of supplements..there are a few supplements one can take to increase testosterone..such as DHEA and HGH(human growth hormone) as far as a diet..high protien..and low carb keeps one in shape..i have no idea about increasing ones pheromone out put. I would imagine that seeing how mones are produced through ones sweat glands it might be a good idea to cleanse the body of all internal toxins..drink a lot of water. Rest on the other hand i think is up to the person..I weight train and body build so i try to get more then 8 hrs..where as some people get by with less ..listen to your body it will tell you when enough is enough. As there is little data on pheromones and humans i would gather to think a healthy body would produce maximum results in this area too.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 11:58 AM
When working out, I find that the more sweat and fat you burn the better results you get. Weight lifting was fine for visually attracting women, but since I started burning off those extra inches through running and high impact cardio I’ve begun to see some amazing results. I haven’t worn any Pheromones in over 3 days and I’m getting some of the strongest hits ever. I cut down to working out only 2-3 times a week now as I’ve already burned myself out a few weeks prior.

As for testosterone, the easiest way to keep it high is not to ejaculate. The body goes through chemical changes and testosterone drops to almost nothing when you do. So for those days that you’re working out or you want your testosterone to be higher, try not to have sex for several hours before and after.

Dylan

oscar
08-31-2001, 03:10 PM
DonJuan,

I honestly didn\'t know that adding synthetic pheromones increases your production of mones. What\'s the source of that information?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:30 PM
Its the same chemically as the natural stuff, so increases will be reflected in your natural makeup as well.

Cant remember where it was quoted bruce would have that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:31 PM
Its the same chemically as the natural stuff, so increases will be reflected in your natural makeup as well.

Cant remember where it was quoted bruce would have that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 10:04 PM
Oh related to the other post i made yes is about 20 years old to isnt it the first product on the market or close behind the first one. And its still being sold is it really worth the effort. But as people say it does work for some who buy it by the bottle load and it was the first product i tried to till i found the real stuff. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
09-01-2001, 10:18 PM
Dylan:

Your right about the ejaculation thing and testosterone. When you let it build and hold out the body is in a more anabolic state. Which means better power in bed images/icons/smile.gif