PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day on Friday

bsxs
01-12-2003, 05:37 PM
I just put on a little bit of my JB-X mix. Not a lot at all. Not a good day. I gave my ex-girlfriend some roses to wish her good luck on her drivers test, she just said thanks then walked away. I asked her later if she wanted to do something on the weekend and she said no. She\'s not normally like this. I\'ve had this JB-X in an atomizer for 3 days mixed already. I\'m not sure what went wrong. Could somebody clear this up and help me out a little bit? I applied it to areas of my hoodie mainly and some behind my ears. I can\'t afford another day like this.

bjf
01-12-2003, 05:43 PM
what is in and what is the ratio\'s of that mix

bsxs
01-12-2003, 05:44 PM
NPA and RM. 7 RM 3 NPA. But its like been in an atomizer for 3 days.

Bruce
01-12-2003, 05:45 PM
Honestly, that is unusual. Sucess with ex-spouses and lovers and pheromones abound. It is one of the classic testing grounds. Could have just been a bad day for your gf; or maybe she was very nervous about her test. Some folks get it pretty bad.

Bruce

bsxs
01-12-2003, 06:12 PM
I\'m gonna try ignoring her existance tomorrow. I\'m always the one that comes up to her. I want to see if she comes up to me now. When she says hi to me tomorrow, I\'ll give her the cold shoulder and won\'t respond. Just an experiment, I\'ll also try some unmixed NPA and RM tomorrow. I wanna see if anything happens.

bsxs
01-12-2003, 06:36 PM
Saurg*th: i overheard her say she hates block 2 ever since you broke up
Saurg*th: because, of course, you see other right before block 2
CH**zWAffie S: she hates seeing me?
Saurg*th: nouuuuuuuu
Saurg*th: she\'s just more depressed than normal
CH**zWAffie S: ohhhh

What do you think that means? She misses me? What kinda pheromone mix do you think I could do to lour her back, mixed with ignoring her? Ignoring ex\'s drives them crazy.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 07:32 PM
Every Time I use RM this girl im trying to get closer to seems to talk about other guys and how they look so good and the things she wants to do with them (she was more attracted to me without the RM). RM didnt really work for me but TE was my savior only 3 sprays and I got an intense sexual hit from her, she grabbed me and started rubbing against my groin area she asked me out a few days later. I was only using 2 dabs of RM on the chest when I used it before, RM probably didnt work for me because im 16 and probably still producing alot Anone. Im not saying RM is a bad product just didnt work with my body chemistry. I was using the TE sample that came with my last order I already ordered the full size product I think its one of the best products Bruce has IMO.

bsxs
01-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Is there anything that gets a reaction like TE? I have some other stuff. Like AE and A1.

druid
01-12-2003, 07:38 PM
TE is a more diluated version of NPA. They have the same mones and secret ingredits but TE is diluated with more alcohol.

Bogus
01-12-2003, 07:39 PM
bsxs

I don\'t pretend to have the answer, but I\'m wondering if maybe it wasn\'t the pheromones at all, but the roses that caused the reaction.

I don\'t know if you\'ve given your ex roses at other times, but perhaps giving her roses on top of the stress from the test got to her. Maybe the roses kind of freaked her out, causing her to think you\'re trying to get back with her or get serious with her. I may be way off base since I don\'t know the kind of relationship you\'ve had with her since she became your ex, but it was just a thought.

upsidedown
01-12-2003, 07:43 PM
What is your ex\'s age as well as your age? It could have also just been an OD if she\'s really young.

bsxs
01-12-2003, 08:14 PM
we\'re both 16

upsidedown
01-12-2003, 08:17 PM
Taking driving test....16 years old. Duh! What was I thinking...or not thinking?

Yeah, I think maybe an OD might have been possible. You might try considerably less on your next application since she\'s so young. Start light, then you can always work your way up if you have to. That\'s better than getting OD.

DrSmellThis
01-13-2003, 06:48 AM
Personally I\'d use no more that 1 drop NPA and 1drop RM at the same time. More is an OD.