PDA

View Full Version : New Member very old Story !

TBiRD
01-12-2003, 01:39 PM
Ok guys , enough luriking , time to introduce myself and roll up few old topics.

So far i have been just reading tons of topics....old ones from the archives and new ones. Maybe reading isn\'t the right work ! I was consuming them , feeding on them /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
I was full of doubts at first and very sceptical.
However , the very first time I opened up the Forum and started reading, I got so hooked that I couldnt leave my seat for 12 hours straight...No Food No sleep but that did\'nt matter at all. Pretty soon I realized , that mones really work and that I couldn\'t allow myself to miss this great chance ! Im perfectly fine with the morals behind this , and yes I know that this is no wonder drug that will fool any girl into loving you , but it kinda helps to get there... Hit reports of other Board members are proof enough.
Another thing is that unfortunatly these Mones don\'t seem to work on everybody , so instead of buying a chem set (that cost alot of money , though its worth it) I decided to make a test run with cheaper stuff. The german Ebay has a few retailers and power-sellers, that sell ONS (ONE NIGHT STAND) for friggin 6 Euro each bottle. One bottle is 2ml with 20ml/l androstenone. So I ordered 5 lil bottles that should arrive by tommorrow ! (Hopefully)
This will give me a good idea of how they work for me I guess. And its also a quality product because it comes from stone labs too...(correct me If I*m wrong on this one)

Ok now to the \"Old Story\" part of my introduction :
This deals with SEX-STRAP.
Eventhough alot of topics exsisted in this Forum (and I read all of them , even the huge and long ones) I still got the impression that the sex strap remained undertested. Yes alot of users think its just a gimmick, Yes their marketing is horrible (though its not the fault of the makers but the fault of the homepage owners) however the idea of the sex strap is a good one. We all know that mones applied on skin last a day , on cloth maybe 2 days and on simple paper for up to 20-30 days. So the claim that the sex strap sea spong technique will last for 2- 3 month could prove right.
Some users had emai contact with the makers of sex strap and found out that quote :

\"Active ingredient IS in fact 5-Alpha Androstenone to attract women, and
Androsten-3 alpha - ol to attract men. The content is 2-mL saturation of a
0.06% by weight solution - very strong.\"

wich sounds not bad.....
Unfortunatly I couldn\'t find any hit results from users who bought it. So now I am asking those users who bought the sex strap to tell if they had any success with it.
My personal strap should be here tommorrow and I will immidiately start excessive testing of it and ONS /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

So these were my \"2 Pfennig\" /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif
One last thing though :
[I\'m male / 20 years old / Born in Russia , live in Germany]
I hang around alot of Forums but this Forum is truly unique.
Its like a gem , not only because of the content , but also because of the very very nice people that meet here. Its kinda shocking (positive ! ) that I haven\'t found a single flame or a frikkin useless fight over something here. You guys are really friendly intelligent people and Im glad to be part of this !!!!!!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 05:24 PM
Hi, TBird, welcome.

Bruce
01-12-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi Tbird,
Welcome. Yes, there are some very smart folks hanging around here. Surprises me too; scares me sometimes in fact. :-)
No flaming, huh? Glad you like that. It has been known to happen though. :-)
Bruce

TBiRD
01-12-2003, 08:25 PM
Wow , a warm welcome from the big daddy and the big momma around here /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif
Thx guys...

Bruce do you have any new info on sex-strap ? I saw that you did some research back then and that you\'ve been quite involved in the discussions.

Elana
01-12-2003, 08:31 PM
How about a welcome from the forums <font color=red>bad</font color=red> girl. /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif
<font color=blue>Welcome TBiRD /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif !</font color=blue>

DrSmellThis
01-13-2003, 06:45 AM
wilkommen

Watcher
01-13-2003, 02:18 PM
SO i guess the bad boy would be mobley perhaps.

oscar
01-13-2003, 02:37 PM
TBiRD,

Welcome!
You won\'t get too good an indication of the overall quality of Stone Labs\' products by using One Night Stand. The reason being that ONS was a product formulated for a third party by Stone, and its A-None concentration is extremely low. None of Stone\'s \"in-house\" products are this weak.

The ONS 2mL tube contains only .04mg of A-None total, which means that each tube contains just 2 applications (at the widely accepted .02mg/dose level.)

This product was intended as an entry level, point of sale, impulse buy item to be marketed in convenience stores.

At 6 Euros per tube, you\'ll be coughing up 3 Euros per dose for ONS, while most of what you\'ll find on Love-Scent costs a fraction of that per dose. But you\'ll still be better off than the chumps who bought it for $9.95 US, so not to worry.

Nothing that Bruce sells is anywhere near as weak as ONS. Even Realm and APC (the weakest things on L-S site) are reputed to have concentrations at least 2.5 times that of ONS, and the chem-set stuff is 50 times stronger !

One good thing is that you\'ll get an idea of what some of the other Stone products smell like. ONS has exactly the same fragrance base as Rogue Male, and while I don\'t have them, I\'m told that new Alter Ego for men and new Passion Pheromone Attractant for men also share the same scent. If I\'m wrong on that I\'m sure someone will let me know.

I can\'t comment on the strap because I don\'t have one for the simple reason that I like to wear my pheros on my skin where I believe they do the most good. That, and the fact that I don\'t want to have to explain the strap to a target when my clothes have come off, which is, after all, the objective.
( - a.k.a. 2001)

So if you get any results at all from the strap or the One Night Stand, you\'ll know that the pheros can do the trick for you.
Then you can see Bruce for some serious phero products, and REALLY see what it\'s all about /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 02:43 PM
Oscar?..AE and RM has close to same base scent?

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 02:45 PM
I\'ve got them both. They are essentialy the same...if not exactly the same. I would speculate that any slight differences in scent are probably due to the different -none content in the two products.

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 02:53 PM
excellant, as i use AE alot but want to try a diff -none than TE so RM it is then.

upsidedown
01-13-2003, 02:58 PM
Wolfe, RM is the exct same -none as AE as they both come from Stone Labs. It\'s just more concentrated, over twice as much -none per application. So, it\'s the same -none...just a lot more of it packed into each drop.

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 03:02 PM
don\'t like the smell of TE at all(unscented that i got before)
makes it to hard to cover w/o clashing with the AE which doesnt cover it alone

DrSmellThis
01-13-2003, 03:53 PM
Always enjouy your posts, Oscar.

You are a comforting presence.

oscar
01-13-2003, 03:57 PM
Wolfe,

I wouldn\'t necessarily assume that AE/w, which I believe is the product that you are using, has the same scent as AE/m.

I don\'t know for certain since I have neither new AE/m nor AE/w, but I remember seeing you post about AE/w\'s fragrance mentioning vanilla (I think), and there\'s nothing vanilla-like in RM or ONS in my opinion.

The different gender versions of AE MIGHT have two distinct scents.
Anybody know this for sure?

oscar
01-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Thanks Doc!
Likewise!

O /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

TBiRD
01-13-2003, 04:09 PM
Oh damn you Oscar :]
I think you just killed my Tuesday /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif Wich is the day ONS arrives ! )
[put Curse here] I was so motivated and now I realize I ordered big time bullshit /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Wich throws me back for atleast one friggin Week till I order quality stuff from Bruce !

Thx However for sharing the info on ONS , I wish I asked one of you gurus earlier /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

oscar
01-13-2003, 05:11 PM
TBiRD,

Hey!
Keep that big red circle around Tuesday on the calendar. I ain\'t sayin\' the stuff is worthless, just that it\'s a low-ender. You\'ll still be multiplying your natural phero output many times over. You\'ll just be payin\' a bit too much for each time you use it.

Chalk it up to experience. It\'s not like you invested in a gross of them. If you like the fragrance of ONS you can even punch it up with some Nol, Rone, A1, Cops, or some additional None once you\'ve gotten some high-test stuff.

Many might even argue that .02mgs is a heavy dose for a younger guy, so 1/3 or even 1/4 of a tube might be all you\'ll need.

At any rate it\'s not money wasted. It is real Stone-None, so it will likely bring results if used properly.

One Night Stand isn\'t \"big time bullshit\".
It\'s just \"light-weight reality\". /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
01-13-2003, 06:03 PM
You have to do youre research before u place an order in terms of being ripped off.

Stone labs products are all full of phero goodness and tested to the hilt and proven to be successful and they get results.

Wolfe
01-13-2003, 06:45 PM
hum well, i figure it has to be some closer than TE though (TE unscented), the scent from the AE/w isnt heavy enough by itself to cover the TE. Seems few know both AE/m and AE/w or that they even have diff -mone ratios.(the cookbook listing them as same -mones, though your old post seems closer to what i think i heard they where) &lt;--thxs for that link BTW /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif