PDA

View Full Version : request for FTR - pretty please!? :-D

Xehupatl
01-12-2003, 02:39 AM
Somewhen many many moons ago you did some astronlogy readings for some members on the board who wanted it - I posted my name, birthdate, etc., twice, but for some reason, you never answered me /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif
Anyway, for some reason, my intuition tells me I need this info right now, so would you please please be as kind as to give me some sort of reading??

as far as I remember, you need ... name, date o\' birth, location and time?

name: Stefan Kammerhofer
dob: feb. 18, 1983
time: 00:07
location at birth: Graz, Austria

1000 kisses and thank you\'s if you choose to answer /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

well, ok, 1000 kisses and thank you\'s anyway /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

ste

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 03:12 AM
How about this? If you go to www.astro.com (\"http://www.astro.com\") and register at that site (free), you can run your own free sample reports. If they are not in-depth enough to answer your questions completely, the paid reports give more information and are not prohibitively expensive. I\'d be glad to answer questions about the reports, if you\'d like. That site is by Robert Hand, the world\'s most revered living astrologer, and the best astrologers in the world offer reports there. Much better than I could do. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-12-2003, 03:15 AM
i predict that the sun rising will bring a new day

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 03:18 AM
It\'s mostly bull for prediction but it\'s flat out amazing for personality analysis.

Lucky
01-12-2003, 08:32 AM
The older I get, the more I KNOW there\'s something to it.

Tounge and Josh - I\'m curious, what are your signs?

Xehupatl
01-13-2003, 07:41 AM
thanks red! /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
sorry I can\'t answer your PM /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif damn time zones

ste

Xehupatl
01-13-2003, 07:41 AM
aaaah so that\'s what\'s been buggin me /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

thanks wolfe!