PDA

View Full Version : Yo! Paul

oscar
08-31-2001, 12:18 AM
Paul,

It\'s about 4 AM here in Philly,so I guess it\'s early evening in Oz.Did you see that Attraction came out as the best dollar value of all the stuff on the site.Figured I\'d get a reaction out of you on this.Or are you a total AE convert now?

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 12:29 AM
Actually oscar im a ae plus te plus attraction and then a cherry on top of andro all in one that combo rocks. Good to hear attraction came out on top, but Alter ego is way better im thinking right now. Better fragrence anyway.

oscar
08-31-2001, 12:54 AM
Paul,

AE\'s got a WAY better concentration of pheros at .045% compared to Attraction at .0293%. Hell,... AE at .045% is right there on PI\'s heels which has .05%

Let me ask your opinion on something.The concentration numbers can be expressed as a percent of weight number as above, or as number of milligrams of phero per milliliter of product, ex. AE has .45mg./ml .Which do you think is clearer? The thing is that you have to move the decimal point going from one to the other and I don\'t want to confuse people. What do you think? Which should I use on the comp. chart? BOTH maybe?

Oscar

images/icons/smile.gif

[ August 31, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

Bruce
08-31-2001, 06:24 AM
Hi Oscar,
I am going to double check with the manufacturer on the Attraction. It looks very high all added up like that. I got all that info in one phone conversation long ago. I will check it and get back. I am quite sure about the 4.2 in Andro, but better check Attraction. Looks very high.
Thanks for all the investigative work,
Bruce

oscar
08-31-2001, 07:03 AM
Bruce,

Androstenol\'s dirt cheap compared to Androstenone,and its a 5 to 3 ratio nol to none.If I were making a unisex product this would seem appropriate to me.Let me know.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:21 PM
Yeah sounds about right, hopefully they back up what they claim.