PDA

View Full Version : PI vs. NPA

bjf
01-11-2003, 03:20 PM
IF I have NPA, and some mixer oils, including APC, would getting PI add anything? I have seen people on the boards who love PI, but isn\'t it just NPA (i.e. its only permone is none?). If PI has more none in it, can\'t i just add more NPA than i would and add more cover, or would i have to add too much cover that i would be overly smelly? No one likes the guy who has sooo much cologne

druid
01-11-2003, 03:50 PM
PI and NPA are NONE heavy products. If you wear them w/o a cover then you can get the dreaded cat piss smell. APC is a NONE product -- but no where near the concentration of PI or NPA. APC also has a scent (a pleasent one IMO) so it doesn\'t need a cologne to cover it. Also NPA has \"secret ingredints\" -- so it is not pure NONE. Both products have a substantial following. Should you get PI? Well that is a hard question. Some people swear by NPA others by PI.

My recommendation would be to get something that is not a NONE heavy weight (there is another NONE heavyweight called Rouge Male). Get a nol (maybe some rone also) product. SOE would be a good example -- get that and you can make DD#1(SOE and NPA), which IMO is a good mix. I have been trying PI/w (don\'t let the name fool ya -- it is a nol heavy mix with a little bit of couplins). If you can catch one on the used products page it is a hellvua deal. Or maybe even AE/m (which contains all the 3 androgen mones -- NONE, RONE,NOL) -- which I have yet to try but it will probably be the next one I get.

DrSmellThis
01-12-2003, 02:56 AM
bjf, that is a good idea, and combining those two is my current strategy. Read the current Edge dabs poll thread for more info, and my complete opinion on the issue.