PDA

View Full Version : How and how much do u use for SOE Gel packet

bjf
01-11-2003, 08:09 AM
I think I have heard just use half. I thought it was made for one use (whole thing). If it is just half, how do i store the rest without air contamination? Also, do i just spread the gel all over my neck?

dpguy
01-11-2003, 10:18 AM
You should use 1/3 to 1/2 of a packet per use. To prevent air contamination, I usually just fold the top of the packet a couple of times....or for a little extra, u can put it in a ziploc bag (and try to get all the air out of the bag before closing).

\'
Dpguy

upsidedown
01-11-2003, 10:21 AM
When I have a partially used gel pack, I will fold over the top and put a paper clip on the folded part to hold it closed. That usually works pretty well for me in keeping the packet closed and fro oozing out in my pocket.

franki
01-11-2003, 10:23 AM
It is not really a rule that you only have to put on a half pack. I would recommend 0,5 - 1 gel pack. It depends on you, when do you think the smell becomes too strong. Afaik one gel pack is not an OD on mones at all so don\'t be afraid to put it on.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

upsidedown
01-11-2003, 10:45 AM
That\'s a good point Franki. You\'re not going to OD on the mones, so that\'s not an issue. It\'s really more an issue of how strong the scent is. But, I think for most guys the law of diminishing returns applies. For the most part, you really don\'t see any better hits with a full pack than you can get with a half pack, so why waste the mones? It\'s a lot more economical to use less than a full pack and save money if it works for you.