PDA

View Full Version : Re:

MaxiMog
01-11-2003, 05:32 AM
Watcher, you\'re fine! Don\'t listen to those that tell you to shut up! Are THEY valuable to the forum? Possibly not!

These days, I\'m having one problem with how the forum is though: I do not have any problem with newbies at all, but I\'m getting sick from all those topics simply called \"I\'m a newbie and \'whatever\'\". The topic title doesn\'t give ANY view into what the message is about. And all they\'ll just be asking is: \"what do you recommend?\" I\'m having the feeling that more and more people come here, try the products, see no immediate results, only to \"sicken\" the boards with hundreds of useless messages and never to be seen again. People want results a little too fast I think.

\"newbie needs help\"
\"silly newbie question\"
\"I go a quick question\"

These are examples of annoying posts IMO. The newbie questions are always things explained in the PHERO REFERENCE SECTION or are problems we cannot really solve. We\'ve seen that a product doesn\'t give some people results, but very good results on someone else. And if you have a quick question, just ASK IT IN THE TOPIC TITLE!

MaxiMog
01-11-2003, 06:28 AM
?????????????

How did THIS happen???????

Just replied to Watcher\'s topic and it ends up like a new one?