PDA

View Full Version : I got a quick question ???

DZorro
01-11-2003, 03:24 AM
This morning i started experimenting with the edge, apc and musk oil i took about 4 drups of each and mix them well together. Then i sprayed some on me, i went down the staires in my home and i noticed my bird started sneazing , is this some bad case od too , or does birds have better sence in smelling then human beings ????
any way i will go out soon to see what kind of sideeffects this has on girls anyway. I hope they don\'t start sneazing just like my bird did.

Elana
01-11-2003, 01:59 PM
/ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif How did I not see this post? ROFLMAO /ubbthreads/images/icons/laugh.gif

bivonic
01-11-2003, 02:17 PM
Think of coal miners & their canaries

DrSmellThis
01-11-2003, 05:31 PM
That would be no tragedy. I just hope your bird doesn\'t start humping you.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-11-2003, 08:44 PM
If the cat falls dead, you might want to cut back a little.

DrSmellThis
01-11-2003, 09:51 PM
What\'s up with women who sneeze like little birds, anyway? Let it rip! What are they apologizing for? Just lift up your shirt and sneeze into the shirt. Yes that\'s it... lift it.. a little higher..

DZorro
01-12-2003, 01:11 AM
Hey thanks for the quick reply, Well my tripp with the train went extreamly well, I noticed the girls starring. And when i went to sit in the train, i noticed that where i was was pakked with girls. On my way back home it was the same thing. I did noticed that the males in the train where a bit threatend by my appearence. 4 of them even started a fight with me. Luckely for me i used to be a former martial arts champion. So i knocked one down the other three ran away like cawerds. But it was fun none the less. Does the edge normally have this effect on males ????

seadove
01-12-2003, 01:14 AM
Please allow me to touch you.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
01-12-2003, 03:03 AM
Yes. I have this big beefy jock guy at work who hates me , for no reason, I suspect, other than the mones. I was having trouble with my female supervisor being aggressive toward me too, until I started wearing A1. With men, EW + -nol works to reduce aggressive reactions, if that is your goal.

Elana
01-12-2003, 04:32 AM
Yes, yes...I heard about that on the news. They reported that you really kicked butt. Don\'t be so modest. The reporter said that you actually beat up all 4 of them at the same time, with your bird watching your back, but still sneezing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2003, 07:20 AM
I saw that.

DZorro
01-12-2003, 10:36 AM
Is it also possible to mix TE with your aftershave ?? I got an aftershave i use very often. And how will i have to apply these ???
do i use the atomizer i got with the newbie kitt to mix these two together ??

krtel
01-12-2003, 10:37 AM
For that particular task, I would rather put NPA or PI in TE\'s place. TE simply isn\'t strong enough for mixing IMO. If you\'re going to mix with colonge or aftershave, start with a 5:1 ratio.

- Krish

DZorro
01-13-2003, 07:26 AM
Krtel thanks for the advice. I\'l keep that in mind 5:1 ratio next time i mix TE with my aftershave.
I have a question ??
What\'s with the SOE gell packs. Id smells a bit strange, however the girls seems to love it. But it isn\'t normally the scent i using. So i mixed SOE gell packs with TE and APC
The effect however where much better.