PDA

View Full Version : Today's NONE experience and a question

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 09:26 PM
well things got REALLY interesting with the target who i dropped the NLP on yesterday

NLP really works you guys should check it out, much better than pheros but with peros its a deadly combination - its pretty amazing that a women\'s mind is so easily manipulated - it\'s like their machines and you can program them with just a little bit of effort /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)

well today I didnt overdose I just stuck with a little bit of AE and it went really well. I mixed it with this Sexual cologne by Michael Germaine

Now that cologne by itself brought me alot of good memories..definately check it out its a pretty strong cologne so it works perfect for a coverup! The inventor used ingredients found worldwide that create a lustful sensation... so its like a pheromone by itself!

Now for my question. As I said things got REALLY interesting with me and my target. The thing is that I seen some posts on here that a women is very fragile for about 24 hours after something like this happens she feels like a slut and wish it didnt happen and thinks about it over and over. I have experienced this in the past and know what its all about and would like this to be a bit more than a 1night stand... So of course I should be a gentleman and help her overcome this... well other than telling her how much I enjoyed her and things I enjoyed sharing with her..... what else does a women need to hear during this time?? I might have to do this over email so any suggestions??

bundyburger
01-10-2003, 09:31 PM
Nuthing much, except I\'m not sure email is the best way to do it if you can avoid it.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 09:43 PM
cant call cuz shes living with another guy and by the time i see her in person it will be like 72 hrs so thats too long... any ideas?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 10:16 PM
oh ya i also had about half a drop of PI/m in my goatee /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif)))

i have to be careful with that stuff i think my none levels are already through the roof- u should smell my room in the morning OH MAN

Watcher
01-11-2003, 01:32 AM
Try to do face to face where possible.