PDA

View Full Version : more great news

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 08:39 PM
ok a girl at work that never has given me the time before. Well she gave it to me today. In the last couple of days with the APC and TE combo she never really responded. But yesterday I used the mix of 2 mL of TE and 1mL of APC and about 7mL of Ylang Ylang and 2mL of Vanilla e-oils. Well this is working better than anything else for me. I put it in a little purse atomizer that has a real fine mist. Everyone seems to like the smell to say the lest. Just wanted to share with everyone. Maybe we could use this to post some other mixes like this that everyone has made before. Ohh 2 sprays seems to work better than one also. 2 sprays today turned some heads compared to 1 spray just got them loosened up after I started conversation. But 2 sprays and she started conversation.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 10:17 PM
Sounds like a nice mix. I like the fact you mixed it directly into the APC. This is basically the same as my APC/NPA mix. NPA is just more concentrated.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 10:12 PM
Hey i found an even better combination today my new experiment with alter ego(3 drops) attraction (two sprays) the edge (three sprays) and andro (1 spray) its a real good combination to have worked a treat, well later all, have fun and live long and prosper and in cyberspace noone can hear you scream and its like the song that never ends yes it goes on and on my friends(lambchops)

rjm
09-01-2001, 01:12 PM
Hey Paul,

First, since I don\'t have Andro (yet!), I\'ll ask: What\'s it smell like? Is it Nutty, flowery, or what?

Secondly, did you apply all the prods separately, or is that what you put into a mix?

Did you spray them on the same spots, or different, like drop>chest, spray>hair, spray>forearms, etc.?

BTW, I *LOVE* the idea of a \"mix diary!\"

Randy