PDA

View Full Version : My review of the products I have used so far

bivonic
01-10-2003, 07:19 AM
Seems slow today, so I thought I\'d post my views on the different products I\'ve used so far...

Strength of sexual hits:
A1 < Realm/m < SoE < AE < NPA < Pi/m

A1 - Mood stabilizer, a girl I like who is normally pretty bitchy has pulled a 180 now that I started wearing A1 during that time of the month, seems to set women at ease & complements -none products well.

Realm/m - cologne, low in the pheromones department but has a nice cover scent. When wearing a lot of it I have noticed sexual hits, but it could have just been the scent of the cologne that turned the women on. I wear this when I\'m going -none heavy.

SoE - Best product by far, men do not seem to have a negative reaction towards it, I\'m thinking I might buy the Chemistry Kit next & make my own SoE equivalent, I need to stock up on -none as well as I spilled half my bottle of PI/m last week /ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif I can confirm it tends to make people chatty around you & people perceive you as more attractive.

AE - Not my mix, I wear it to work but have not seen any significant changes in behavior from people around me. I OD\'d on it New Year\'s & wasn\'t too impressed even then with the results. I guess I\'m an all or none kind of guy (pun intended).

NPA - Used it last night & got some PI/m like affects, I think I need to wear a slightly little more NPA then PI/m to get hits & they are not as strong as PI/m, I think I\'d almost have to OD to get the DIHL hits I get from PI/m. On the positive side I didn\'t see any negative effects from men perceiving me as a threat.

PI/m - One of my favorites, too bad I was a dope & lost half of my supply. Can consistantly get DIHL\'s whenever I go out & wear it, guess I found my mix with SoE. I also use a little A1 thinking it can stabilize the ladies so that they don\'t turn & run if I the amount of PI/m I wear is too strong.

If I wanted to branch out to using Cops? Is that the only thing I really haven\'t worked with yet? Or should I play with more -rone & -nol quantities? When do you wear cops or better yet to ellicit what kind of response? What\'s a good source - I keep hearing of AE/w?

TIA!

trejoe
01-10-2003, 01:50 PM
I was reading your post and I wanted to know if you used unsented or sented PI/m oh and about the cops its a double edge sword girls could be relaxed around you or they could look at you as being one of them(they will start to go off on you and just try to picture a girl pms-ing out) oh and I thought it was bad to use pheros while a girl is going threw her little girly thing. Welll thats all from me.

bivonic
01-10-2003, 01:53 PM
unscented I heard the scented smells funny.

Wolfe
01-10-2003, 02:59 PM
i use AE/w to great success myself(see post in off topic-\"doing lunch\" if interested), but i don\'t count

Watcher
01-11-2003, 12:50 AM
Ive found a mix that works way better than all of that. Still fine tuning its ratios though.