PDA

View Full Version : Are some women programmed differently?

bivonic
01-10-2003, 07:02 AM
Are some women programmed differently when it comes to orgasms?

I dated this girl a few years ago, we\'d have sex almost nightly, actually whenever I crashed at her place or vice versa. It took a lot for this girl to get the O. Generally a lot of nipple stimulation during sex, which I did not mind in the slightest. But she would not always climax, maybe once every 3 times we had sex (sometimes more frequently but on average 1/3) and believe me I don\'t like giving up! I ended up taking her to France (she loooves anything french, probably why she liked me so much - my lastname is french), it was for my business partner\'s wedding. Anyway every single time we had sex in France she would get the O & it would not take half the time it would normally take her in the U.S. must be something in the water!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 07:44 AM
Every woman\'s different.

Gerund
01-10-2003, 10:31 AM
----------------------------------------------
must be something in the water!
----------------------------------------------

That might explain the mysterious appeal of Evian, which has heretofore eluded me~ /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 10:38 AM
Take me to France and I\'ll come like a banshee for you, too.

Wolfe
01-10-2003, 10:47 AM
will plain frenchin do?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 10:48 AM
It\'s possible.

bivonic
01-10-2003, 11:01 AM
My take is that a guy had never spent so much on her before, so she thought I must love her & thusly she fell in love with me. She needed to be in love to be able to come comfortably without any reservations. Her problem was that while having sex she thinks too much, such as \'does he really love me, yada yada yada.\'

Long story short she started saying stuff on the trip like \"Honey when we get married can we get a dog?, etc..\" She said that like 3-4 different times with different questions. Needless to say I broke up with her soon after our return because I did not love her & I realized how materialistic she was. I had known her for like 6 years through a mutual friend, but we had only been dating for a few months before our trip to France.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 11:08 AM
Huh. How \'bout that.