PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego. What are the hit/no hit experiences?

bjf
01-09-2003, 08:34 PM
Alter Ego. What are the hit/no hit experiences? I am thinking about buying it because i only have a nol and none. (APC and NPA)

Also, how is PI/m?

krtel
01-09-2003, 08:36 PM
PI/m is a winner that brings consistent hits. There are people on this forum that love AE, unfortunatly, I\'m not one of those people. It works really well for some people, just not me.

- Krish

DrSmellThis
01-10-2003, 08:45 AM
The product works well for me. I think it\'s the best single, standalone product.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 08:50 AM
I was very excited about the product, I haven\'t realised any gains from it yet.... *sigh* Best of luck to you, AE seems to be recommended by a lot of people, and very attractive when it claims it contains all 3 pheromones

Wolfe
01-10-2003, 10:23 AM
my main weapon and works VERY well for me(though i do add SoE at times as well). Now i may not get \"f*uck me\" hits, i do get alot of attention and that gives me a \'foot in the door\' which is all i need.
read off topics \' doing lunch\" and you\'ll see what i mean. a witnessed \'hit\' /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif and hit, and hit and i\'m fairly sure a hit /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif
not all the same woman either, though they did have several times each on some. (at least one had 3 times i saw DIHL when she came over next to me) /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Icemone
01-12-2003, 03:26 AM
I REALLY LIKE \"Alter Ego\" a lot and it has
worked consistenly well for me without OD.
Might be the easiest product to use.

( I once played with it and did get OD\'s after
about 6 drops a waste of product and cash
It works great for me about
2-3 drops and I like the NEW SCENT, lasts
a bit longer, too )

At the right amount for you, you\'ll probably find
people more friendly, respectful and somewhat
open minded for Adventure /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Add some NPA or The Edge ( or Pi M not sure I
tried that combo yet? ) and you will get MORE
Sexual hits

I\'m wondering if too much NPA/TE brings out the
psycho\'s
while just the right amount helps bring
out the PASSION in SANE Women. Just rambling.

Might have to up the AE and REALM Men
and lower the
amount of NPA/TE for my future use.