PDA

View Full Version : She said it smelled like sex

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 05:39 AM
Last night I went to dinner and ate at the bar of a local Italian place. I ate next to two good looking women. I was wearing one and a half sprays of Edge and Channels Egotiste for men for cover.

Stuck up a conversation and they were eager to join in. We talked, ate and drank for 3 hours!

At one point, I ask the young lusty next to me what she thought of my new cologne. I gave her my wrist to sniff. She said it smelled like sex. I appeared horrified and said I\'d throw it out as soon as I got home. She said, No don\'t, she liked the scent. It reminded her of the best part of her last relationship. Somthing that she wasn\'t getting for several months.

I tried to number close the other girl, but at the last miniute she said she\'s a free agent and doesn\'t give out her number but told me where she would be next week, if I wanted to get together. I thought I was in, oh well, some women flake.

But it was really interesting getting a direct reaction to the scent. I think I\'m going to try more of that.

a.k.a.
08-30-2001, 12:26 PM
Stories like this make me wonder:
When is it best to try to set a date/get a number, and when is it best to try to get the girl to go out/go home with you on the spot?
Wish I was young enough to research that.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 11:26 PM
Whenever you want to get their number.

And the comment of smelling like sex had it quite a bit myself, always fun to listen to.

Lol images/icons/tongue.gif

jose
08-31-2001, 05:06 AM
There really is no best time to ask for a number,if she\'s interested or attracted to you she will. If she doesn\'t give you the number and give you some excuse that means her interest level for you wasn\'t that high to begin with. I like the answer \"smells like sex\" very powerful stuff Pheromones images/icons/wink.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 09:19 AM
for getting numbers, i\'ve found it really works well to say something like \"we should trade numbers so we can catch up some time\". i read this somewhere and have found it to be very good advice. by doing this you keep the girl from feeling like you\'re doing all the pursuit. it allows it to be more casual, less pressure on the girl, so she\'ll be more likely to agree and go with it.

as far as when to ask, i prefer to do it just before i am getting ready to part. and that would be when we\'re at a high point in the conversation. if you\'re talking to the girl and things are going really well, you\'re getting some laughs, smiles, and even some light contact out of the girl (a tap on the arm after a funny comment or even a shoulder-to-shoulder rub), that\'s a great time to hit the road. might sound strange, but if you leave her w/ the last thought in her head being that she was really enjoying your company then she\'ll be more likely to want to see you again. this is better than having a great conversation, then it starts to die down and that\'s when things get awkward. first impressions are always important, but then closing impression is also key. so try building that rapport, getting the number, then boom, flee the scene like a hit-n-run. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
08-31-2001, 11:30 AM
matt,

Great advice, I\'ll have to try that. I bet it\'ll even work well on someone you\'ve been seeing for a while.

Dylan