PDA

View Full Version : Overloaded on pheros and went to party

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:50 AM
One drop of PI behind each ear - and on each earlobe. 4 drops of PI along the collar. 2 drops of PI on each cuff. A layer of PF along the entire surface of each arm from the elbow to the wrist. 3 dabs of AE on the neck. Three sprays of the Edge on the hair. Four sprays of the Edge on the neck. Two sprays of the Edge on each forearm. One spray of Attraction in the hair - three sprays on the neck - two on the shirt. Two dabs of PPA on each wrist. Three dabs of PPA on the neck. A 0.50 ml mixture of everything sprayed on the shirt. One xcite and nhance wipe taken out 3 hours later and wiped all over the arms, neck, face, and shirt. Plus Egoist Platinum to cover up.

This is a loud smoky college party - each person probably has less than 4 square feet of space. Plus - sunglasses.

Really really nice, any girl that was there that made eye contact and had something resembling a smile was willing to have a conversation and talk for a while at the very minimum. Really really nice!!!

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Wow Chemist,
Amazing story. I think the smokey part and probably that everybody was drinking is important. I have heard stories like that before; loading up and still getting a good result. Here in Japan, everybody is squeaky clean, and even though you smell fresh colognes here and there even during the day, I know I could never get away with that much pheros. Lately I use a couple dabs of AE, with a yummy, slightly floral lotion and a splash of a citrus face splash. With that I can get away with exactly one good spray of Edge on the chest. I know folks can smell me, but it is all very natural and the girls in the office at the uiniversity I teach at always seem to enjoy a good whif.

Anyway, I\'m glad to hear you can get all that working for you. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
H$%* S%*t Chemist!
I once gave myself palpitations with four drops of PI. And several weeks ago, at a crowded dance club, a couple of guys tried to pick a fight with me (over a drink that I picked up by mistake) when I was wearing three sprays of
Edge.
I would never try your stunt without paramedics in the vicinity.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:51 AM
I was at a friendly party - I knew all the guys there - so danger of being jumped. I had been in the same environment before with the minimal dose and nothing happened - 2 more times - each time doubling the dose - and still nothing different. So this time, total overload and I think it worked. I certainly wouldn\'t try this if the environment wasn\'t friendly or if I was just going to the supermarket!

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: from Greg on 1:19 pm on May 9, 2001
several weeks ago, at a crowded dance club, a couple of guys tried to pick a fight with me (over a drink that I picked up by mistake) when I was wearing three sprays of Edge.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just because that happened to you while you were wearing pheromones doesn\'t necessarily mean that Edge was the cause. After all, you were in a crowded dance club, and some/many people may be on some type of psychoactive drugs... paranoia is sometimes a side effect of those things... after all, you did pick up someone elses drink... that plus paranoia can equal \"Hey! What the #### do you think you\'re doing?\"

**DONOTDELETE**
so spraying pheros on air actually gives a effect or something? why do you think is that?