PDA

View Full Version : Novel modus operandi.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 10:30 PM
I travel a lot on inner urban buses during the day and use a small amound of phero (usually PIm) on the side of my neck.
Also I have taken to putting a generous amount on the palm of my left hand. This way I can control just how and when and even where I launch the chemical message. It has worked well a couple of times. There would be scope for doing this on the dance floor...but I am a reluctant dancer.

bundyburger
01-08-2003, 11:10 PM
I tell you what. I\'m a reluctant dancer too, but lately I\'ve learnt to force myself to get up and dance even though it feels embarassing.
And guess what?...
...The girls love it when you actually have the balls to dance properly! Not just waving the arms around and bouncing a bit, but actually moving your legs to the beat etc. (Without being a loon of course) Get that beat really happening, especially in the hips. Like they say \"Dance like you are having sex and have sex like you are dancing\".
...Then you can try your mones technique and tell us how you went. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

Watcher
01-09-2003, 12:27 AM
Ok with mones on everyone just thinks you dance good (my experience) and i even invented a dance one night in a dance club/pub and guess what soon enough everyone was doing this weird dance id come up with. You can get away with some real stupid [bad word] when everyone else is under the phero spell. Dancing like you are having sex is all about technique but it helps when everyone else copies youre technique first.