PDA

View Full Version : HOW LONG DOES SCENT LAST

bjf
01-08-2003, 08:48 PM
I put on apc. I smell the 8-10 dabs initially well when i
put it on, but after an hour or so, i can\'t really smell it.

I also put on 2 to 3 of NPA. With these things, I am worried that after 2 hours they don\'t even have an affect.

What am i to do, and am I crazy?

Watcher
01-08-2003, 08:54 PM
10-12 hours trust us, just dont keep reapplying otherwise u will end up in OD territory. They do work u aint crazy u just cant detect them, remember they are subtle. Its meant to be an unconscious smell, just like u cant smell youre own sweat after a few hours after a workout, but other people still get influenced by natural and synethic pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 09:16 PM
Not a good sign, i\'ve been applying 8 dabs of apc and 3 of npa every four hours....but i get positive signs off that /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

I should cut down though, it\'s better so the products last longer

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 09:20 PM
Our noses tire easily - they\'re easily overwhelmed. Wearing more than one scented product is enough to shut your sense of smell down for the day regarding those products. To keep putting stuff on because you can\'t smell it anymore is a pretty sure way to od, even on just cologne. So exercise restraint and have faith. Start with the smallest amounts of both cologne and pheromones that you can and increase by the smallest amounts you can until you are noticing hits pretty consistently. Then probably anything over that is going into OD territory and is wasting your \'mones.

Wolfe
01-08-2003, 10:22 PM
ya know. has any1 done a thread on the sence of smell and it\'s ability to \'block\' a odor over time?..i know that if you smell something time after time-day after day- IE: a garbage man doesnt smell garbage as he just plain gets used to it. and that works both ways actually, go to the country and spend several days outdoors you\'ll find your ability to \'smell\' has improved and you will smell things you hadnt before. IE: i hunt, and after 2 days of \'fresh air\' i can smell a buck deer if upwind from me.( or a doe if she\'s in heat)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-09-2003, 01:25 AM
On a related note I would like to ask about the opposite of the topic in hand. After 6-7 hours if I can still smell the mones, ie: AE or The Edge, does that definitely mean that the mones are still present, or is it possible for the smell to remain while the pheromones are gone?

Watcher
01-09-2003, 01:43 AM
Yes there are threads dealing with that, i guess a search would be the best way, there are a few around.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-09-2003, 06:58 AM
APC is pretty smelly and low in content, so you could probably use that as a cover scent. But you might consider looking at the cook book and making a mix of JB#1. Once you have that, apply the amount that is right for you but, when you refresh use cologne some times instead of pheros you will get people smelling around you but lessen the OD factor.