PDA

View Full Version : Excited = Shortness of breath?

bivonic
01-08-2003, 07:41 PM
I had a little OD the other night forgot to report, didn\'t want to report every little occurrence.

4 drops AE in hair gel, 3 drops A1 on my neck & shoulders (1 each), 3-4 drops of NPA (I think, I thought it worked like PI/m where I only get 1 drop when I turn it upside down - I thought wrong got a good few drops) on my neck. Some SoE on neck & wrists probably 5-7\" & used Body Shop\'s Havoc as a cover.

A few guy buddies I had not seen in a while were all very standoffish almost getting out of my immediate area, they didn\'t say anything about me stinking but were not as friendly as in the past.

The waitress I like was happy to see me, started to tell me a personal story right off the bat & then had to deliver some beers. She kept coming back to talk, but not for very long each time, but every time when she left she would say, \"I want to finish telling you this story\", her eye contact was there too but she seemed a little fidgety. She always had a smile on her face & the tone of her voice was very upbeat, only other thing I could distinctly recognize as being different was that when she spoke it seemed like she sounded a little rushed & the words were choppy like she was experiencing a shortness of breath. She didn\'t stick around me for more then a minute at a time. I assume it was the effects of my OD-ing, but there were no negative signs like she was being turned off, only the short durations of our conversations.

Am I reaching here? Main question is if a women is overly excited when talking with a guy do they experience a shortness of breath? I think I was right in the middle of her ovulation time frame, or missed it by a day how long does that last 48 hours or more like 3-4 days? That\'s why I wanted to use the \'mones more on the heavy side, I only wanted 1 drop of NPA but when so much came out I didn\'t want to waste it - I have never had much success with AE so that\'s why I put 4 drops in my hair assuming it was just plain weak.

TIA!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 08:34 PM
Could it be that she had several stations to wait on at once and was really busy?

Watcher
01-09-2003, 01:47 AM
By the sounds of it youve ODed with those buddies standoffish that sounds like youve got a little to much on.

bivonic
01-09-2003, 07:22 AM
FTR -
Actually for a Tuesday night it was pretty slow. I was there this past Saturday when the place was swamped & I had no problem keeping her attention for 5 minutes at a time, almost to the point where other customers were getting pissed that she was not waiting on them.