PDA

View Full Version : What to expect

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 03:06 AM
I have used PI and recently Date-Mate, seperately and combined in clubs and pubs.
But nothing major happened. Sometimes I am not sure what to expect from pheromones. Is it like you wear them and girls come to you? Look at you? Since none of these happened.
The only thing I was able is to attract a 50 year old woman, which again I doubt if it was the pheros.
Can anybody tell me exactly what to expect?

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 05:03 AM
Read information in these lines and it will tell you what others have experienced. Be open to the 50 year olds and you will gain the necessary knowledge for the 20 year old\'s.

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 09:38 AM
Elk\'s right -- when you read a few hundred posts, your question will begin to be answered. You\'ll also find there are no simple answers, because everybody is different, every situation is different, every phero combination and application is different.

To find success with pheros, we\'ve all had to read the posts, figure out our own starting point, then experiment, experiment, experiment to find the right combination, application and location for each situation you find yourself in.

If, like some guys, you\'re hoping to slap on some pheros and have babes charging you like a rhino in heat, it ain\'t gonna happen.

Unless you\'re JaZon...

Writer Guy

a.k.a.
08-30-2001, 12:02 PM
tommy,
Judgin from the 50 year old responding to you, I would guess that you applied too much.
I\'ve had great success using one drop of PI (I distribute it over both sides of my neck and both wrists) in dance clubs.
Signs that it\'s working include: smiles from the girl that stamps my hand as I walk in, girls turning their heads as I walk by, bartenders noticing me as soon as I step to the bar, girls smiling when I make eye contact, girls hanging around pretending not to notice me... But the ultimate sign is when a girl pulls out all her nastiest moves when we dance together.
Occasionaly, I\'ve gotten blatent signs like girls grabbing my butt or DIHL; but that\'s very rare for me.