PDA

View Full Version : My first day with pheromones (Question)

bsxs
01-08-2003, 03:37 PM
I definately noticed some changes. People were a lot more chatty with me. I used NPA, RM, and a little bit of SOE. Now I know that it\'s actually for real.

Do you know what pheromones would produce a mass effect of a \'love-y\' kinda vibe. Not as much sex. I\'m not really looking for sex. Could a pheromone get a lot of girls to have a crush on me? That would kick ass if like 30 girls were fighting over me, haha.

Gerund
01-08-2003, 03:49 PM
I think the consensus is that SOE is the best choice for just getting others to be talkative and friendly, without too much of a sexual component.

bsxs
01-08-2003, 03:51 PM
Will it affect a lot of people? Will they all like start to get a crush on me? Haha this is soooo morally wrong, but the game of love is morally wrong too.

krtel
01-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Lets see, well, a small amount of androstenone would still be required IMHO. However, SoE is going to be your backbone. A1 also seems like a good candidate.

- Krish

cuddlebear
01-08-2003, 04:48 PM
I don\'t think there\'s a \"crush\" phero, but the Nol products are good for getting the ball rolling and if you are friendly around groups of girls and are wearing Nol, I think that\'s a good start. Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-08-2003, 04:54 PM
A1 couplins Arone Anone And Anol combine all five plus the 2x secret ingredients in NPA and youre well on youre way to success. SOE is the best to get them chatting to you, now if you want attention and women to hang around NPA and SOE and AE mixed up or applied seperate in a rough 1:1:1 ratio is the best way i have found so far.

bsxs
01-08-2003, 05:11 PM
I\'m gonna try a NPA/RM mix... with little bits of A1, AE in places like hair.. and then some SoE for my wrists. Is that too many pheromones at once? I\'m trying to make it so I can attract as many people as possible. It\'s like my goal in life, to be a pimp daddy! Yeah!

Watcher
01-08-2003, 05:19 PM
Well you will sure be a pimp daddy with that many pheros on should work though. Give it a go and report youre results back to us. NOW GO EXPERIMENT.

bsxs
01-08-2003, 05:28 PM
The results will be in tomorrow at 3:00. This is a large audience too (school). Pheromones are making life so much more exciting. I just got out of a relationship and I really need the attention. I\'d love to see her get jealous by all the other girls saying how hot I am.

Watcher
01-08-2003, 05:40 PM
If you can get around her and make her jealous with other girls as well. If the pheromones are working for you get their attention and make her jealous, just get some male chovanistic pride and response going just to feel good.