PDA

View Full Version : Mixing

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 04:02 PM
Ok, I got my NPA, SOE, and AE. I keep looking back on the posts regarding mixing various products but I am unable to find such information. I am guessing, I need an atmoizer and a pipet to mix it. But, I need to know, if I need to do a sample mix of npa and my cologne, how am i suppose to get the cologn to the atomizer if it is a spray bottle? Am i suppose to apply the products, and then add cologn over it?Also, if I wanted to mix SOE and NPA together, is this when I use the atomizer for the two products to create a sample. Thanks.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 04:13 PM
You could use SOE by itself for a while and when half empty poor in the entire contents of the NPA bottle into the SOE Roll-on bottle and mix it up.

cuddlebear
01-07-2003, 04:56 PM
There\'s really no efficient way to get cologne from a spray bottle into an atomizer. Try to get splash versions of cologne. Most colognes come in a splash ... at least you can get the stuff out of there. (Sometimes even that is difficult because the hole in the top is so small) Cuddles

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 05:44 PM
Or maybe Frenchie\'s method would be of use: mix it in your hand, just enough for each application, not in advance.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 06:41 PM
That also works and is much more quicker and effective at working.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 06:53 PM
one other thing, if I like to use NPA alone, 7:3 ratio or 1:5 i believe, how much colonge would that be from a spray bottle compared to 3 drops of npa or 1. Thanks

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 06:55 PM
simply apply the NPA 1st then use whatever cologne you want and spray it on till you cant smell the NPA any more

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 06:58 PM
Thanks, that makes sense, last question, i have the non gel pack on the SOE, when people say half a pack of SOE gel pack, how much of SOE is that equivalent to? Lets say (.5 gel pack) = (\"blank\" amount of bottle SOE) Thanks again

Watcher
01-07-2003, 07:01 PM
Oh i thought you had a bottle of SOE, the roll on 50$ one.
Well you should apply SOE then NPA onto youre body directly from each product i found that you cant mix SOE gel packs into NPA you need the actual bottle. Ok well half a pack of SOE and 2 dabs of NPA should do the trick.

cuddlebear
01-07-2003, 07:02 PM
I don\'t know about the SOE gel/liquid conversion, but I just wanted to respond to your phrase \"last question\" ... you don\'t have to say that ... however many questions you have, your forum buddies will help answer them for u ... Cuddles /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-07-2003, 07:07 PM
Yes that is what we are here for no matter how stupid the question may seem.

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 08:03 PM
well thats no lie i\'ve said some pretty stupid things and they haven\'t laughed at me yet, not where i could hear it anyways /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Well i think we all have and everyones still here so lol i guess if its stupid even, there are poeple who will want to discuss stupid subjects also.