PDA

View Full Version : Need females' opinions!

rjm
08-29-2001, 10:55 PM
Hey CJ, Dancer, etc --

I plan on doing my own mixes, and I want female input.

What types of scents do females like?

I have Peach, Vanilla, Rose (EXTREMELY potent), Cinnamon, Sandalwood, Patchouli, and a few other oils. I have Ylang-Ylang and a CK1 knockoff on their way.
I can get most scented oils in about a day from one of my local \"special\" shops, so fill me in, please. images/icons/frown.gif

WHAT DO Y\'ALL LIKE!?

Thanks much in advance!

Randy

CJ01
08-30-2001, 02:12 PM
Well out of the ones you mentioned I think I like sandlewood the best.-I really like the way Attraction smells!

My tip to you or anyone else would be don´t go by what you think `women´like. Because every person has their own preferences.
The whole fragrance business is a very individual thing.

So find a scent/product that really suits you, one that reacts well with your body chemistry etc. what I mean is that one person can wear a cologne or whatever and it is really great -like it just fits. someone else can wear the same and it sucks.

Finding out can take some time but if you do find one stick with it. A fragrance can be like an invisible signature. images/icons/smile.gif

rjm
08-30-2001, 03:27 PM
Thanks CJ, though this can be a DAMN expensive proposition! I need a better job... images/icons/smile.gif

That\'s why I\'m looking for as much info in that area as possible; I figure there HAVE to be certain \"best bets.\" It has to be strong enough to cover the KPS, which I couldn\'t initially smell, but I\'m trying to deal with it...

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**
08-30-2001, 11:50 PM
Yeah go for attraction, it is best for fems and males

CJ01
08-31-2001, 08:46 AM
Nopes I don´t recommend Attraction to women I mean for them to wear! And most female users (from the few we´ve had on this board) have said the same. But for a guy it´s great stuff!

PS you don´t need much money to try out the various fragrances. Just go into a friendly place where they sell lots of the stuff and ask (nicely) if you could have some samples so you can pick the right one for yourself.
That´s all really and if you go to the right kind of place ie a good professional with qualified staff they will help and give you good advice and feedback so you can find one that suits you. That will be your `best bet´.

rjm
09-01-2001, 01:42 PM
Yeah, but the only real way to tell is to spray evry one on yourself, then you become \"contaminated\" by the overlaps and nothing really smells like it should. Also, I\'ve noticed that after a few (~3-4) sprays in the air, I can\'t really distinguish between them. Perhaps there\'s too much in the air and IT\'S become contaminated...

Also, what I\'m looking for is what to mix the pheros in... Yes, I like Att very much, but it doesn\'t actually smell like S-wood to me. If that\'s only because of the pheros mixed in, fine, but if not, then what are the rest of the fragrant ingredients?

Randy