PDA

View Full Version : Dear Abby(or any other girl)-Male pheromone survey

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 03:01 AM
I\'m a 27 year old guy and I wondered off from the main forum and ended up here. I\'ve often heard of the power of seeing things from a woman\'s perspective and I\'d like to get some advice from you all:

Have you tried male pheromones (meant to attract women), ie. AE/m, NPA/m, Edge/m? Which one do you find the most effective or arousing? Also, do you find any female products like PCC or others arousing as well?

Elana
01-07-2003, 05:30 AM
You should read through the entire woman\'s forum. It\'s not that big since it is so new. There have been many products that we wear, that turn us on. Too many to list /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 05:43 AM
hehehehehe..something tells me you don\'t need much help anyways /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif (to get \'turned on\" )

Elana
01-07-2003, 05:45 AM
I\'m out of control /ubbthreads/images/icons/blush.gif

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 05:46 AM
any time ya need a new \'driver\' let me know /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 10:13 AM
Elana, has it ever occured to you that getting out of control with a man like me with an animal apetite for sex, will be an amazing ride!

Wolfe
01-07-2003, 10:15 AM
ROFLMFAO, DUDE!! lol
i\'ll let this one go............................................

\"Bury your head in the sand, somebody will come along and shoot your ass off\"
[i] Wolfe

Elana
01-07-2003, 10:17 AM
I may hold onto it and never let it go. /ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2003, 02:18 AM
Hey funkalot,

I actually did try Pheromol Factor, the Men\'s version. However, I didn\'t get any significant reaction, from myself or other people. I might not have experimented with it enough, though. I tried it for a few days, then I kinda got tired of the weird smell.

I still have an almost full bottle of it, so I\'ll try it on for a week, I guess. I\'ll keep you updated on how it affects me.

-T.O-

frenchie
01-08-2003, 06:39 AM
hi Funkalot
when using PI/m I got DIHL kinds of reactions with two girls :
- the first one (a professional relationship), I was working with her around the same table and we were quite close : she just kept staring at me, saying nothing, just stuck here.
- another girl (a potential girlfriend) : we were in the same place and quite close; she kept saying things like \"you are right\", \"ok, agree with you\", etc

I didn\'t like any of these reactions - I don\'t like too submissive people and I don\'t enjoy feeling kind of dominant. Since then I use PI/m very scarcely... I prefer stuffs like Alter Ego (with nol in them).

Titaniumoxide : hope you\'re well !

Frenchie

**DONOTDELETE**
01-09-2003, 05:13 PM
Hey Frenchie,

How\'s it going over there? I\'ve never used PI/m. From what I heard, most of the male products \'stink\', right? Is that true? PF/m is about the most I\'ll go, since it\'s basically a cologne with pheros.

-T.O-

**DONOTDELETE**
01-14-2003, 01:21 AM
Thank you all for your answers. They\'ve certainly been helpful. Needless to say, the more the merrier, so any further inputs from you girls would be most welcome and much appreciated.

-from your no.1 fan, funkalot