PDA

View Full Version : Lure for her

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 01:49 AM
Has anybody used Lure for her? If so, has anybody seen any success with this product? I hear so much about other products, but nobody seemed to mention Lure. The men\'s thread seem to have some success with it so I was curious about women\'s response to this. Thanks!

Blackwidow_Woman
01-07-2003, 06:00 AM
I use it.. not much going on, till i started useing NPA with it and a real good fragrence to cover that... well see how things go in the future with it...Im gona get some PCC and try that to...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-07-2003, 06:02 AM
PCC\'s good stuff.

Blackwidow_Woman
01-10-2003, 02:33 PM
FTR...cant wait to try PCC but then again i didnt even need anything but my wit and charm and my eyes as always to get what i wanted yesterday...hehehehe!! a few drops of Ylang-Ylang oil and me being myself got me the young hottie ive been seeing...hehehehehe!!Hes commin back for more non stop.. but i plan on useing Lure, NPA,PCC mix to see what that does to him...il let yah know how that goes..:)

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Oh, you\'re gonna have BIG fun. Can\'t wait to read the reports!

Wolfe
01-10-2003, 04:39 PM
naughty girl... come be naughty with me /ubbthreads/images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-11-2003, 03:46 PM
Since I haven\'t received my order yet, but have purchased Lure, all I can comment on is this product. Did anybody notice that Lure smells like Chanel No. 5? I was extremely surprised at how similar they smell.