PDA

View Full Version : If I only had the time...

rjm
08-29-2001, 10:47 PM
Okay, I\'m on my way to work, and I stop at the convenience store for some Coke. This late-20s babe walks in while I\'m heading to the checkout. I notice her eyes locked on, and I say \"Hi,\" but I don\'t have time to talk. Pay for my pop (Pgh-ese), and I\'m leaving. She was behind me; her eyes are still locked on. I open the door, and catch that she\'s STILL watching me.

I wouldn\'t say she had the DIHL, but she DID look rather confused. Sometimes it\'s just fun to mess with people! images/icons/smile.gif

If only I\'d had more time... images/icons/wink.gif

BTW, here was the combo:

>Alter Ego - 1 drop on each forearm, smeared around; 1 drop behind each ear; 1 drop in hair.

>Attraction - 2 sprays on chest; 1 spray in hair; 1 spray smeared between both arms; 1 spray on tee shirt.

I brought them both to work with me, just in case I feel I need a refresher. I can hardly wait \'til my atomizers are delivered; that\'s when the experimentation will be ratcheted up a few notches!

Yeah, I know it sounds like a lot, but I actually LIKE the smell of the products (good masking of KPS), though they don\'t seem to have MUCH of a smell. If nothing else, Bruce probably likes when we slather it on in our experiments! images/icons/laugh.gif

It DOES work though.

Randy