PDA

View Full Version : JB#1 Results so far...

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 11:26 PM
For the past three days I have been dabbing 3 dabs of NPA and around 6-7 dabs of APC around my necks, ears, and wrists.

I noticed that the effects were stronger than just using APC by itself. I noticed more attention focused from other people especially fine looking women with kids in particular.

I was working today, and this girl that works with me was flirting with me and she never did that in the past. She would stop and say hi and want to talk to me for no reason at all. She also would touch my hand and wrists for no reason at all. She seemed more friendly and at one point, from the corner of my eye, it looked as if she wanted to grab my ass! I guess she saw me sort of looking at her so she didn\'t attempt it.

I notice much more friendliness from the people around me and more stares from people around me as well. I love wearing pheromones because it\'s always an adventure everywhere you go.

I want to hear other people\'s results trying JB#1 and what they did in order to improve their hits.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 12:00 AM
Learn to flirt or shift to DD#1 which is NPA and SOE which is much more effective for younger men under 28-30 than JB#1 a higher nol and rone ratio.

Learn to read body language, learn to talk in a flirtatous way with a lot of words with double meanings (non-sexual and sexual at once) so that you cant be caught out by women (takes a while but real fun to pull it off) and plants assoication with sexual thoughts with you. These women you will be in contact with will dream about you - happens a bit.

Sounds like the stuff is working exactly as its meant to, just keep trying it out.