PDA

View Full Version : NPA testing.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 08:20 AM
Hi, I just got NPA and TE. TE didnt work at all, so I tried NPA today standalone. I wore one drop back of my ear, and one drop on my cheek and covered it with Clinique happy perfume. Interestingly I am now in the computer lab of the school, and 2 hours ago, when I first came here, there were people working on the computers around me, but now, 2 hours later, there is no one around me (about 5meters perimeter). People go and take the far computers. What is this?

nbnbtc
01-06-2003, 12:36 PM
Well I\'m pretty new here, but from what I\'ve read about NPA it is meant to be mixed with regular colonge, so it sounds like you might have OD\'d using it by itself, which could have the opposite effect of what you wanted. Also from what I understand, TE is the same as NPA, just not as strong because it is diluited.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 01:18 PM
I\'ll second that. One drop of NPA should be plenty for most applications. If you\'re going to go with a standalone NPA application, I would suggest that you go with just a couple of dabs, one dab on the chest and one dab spread between the wrists. Cover with one spray of cologne to the chest and one spray rubbed between the wrists to cover.

Watcher
01-06-2003, 02:49 PM
If you are going to use more spread it around, you may want to focus on SOE as a standalone, if you are having OD problems with NPA shift off the Anone altogether and focus on rone-nol of SOE.