PDA

View Full Version : A hit - pheromones or.... i dunno

jonoboy
01-06-2003, 04:57 AM
Hey

Well, I got a hit, but not sure whether it was pheromones or whatever. Anyway was going to a rock/indie club, smoky and smells of weed. Before i went, i applied 3 dabs of TE unscented, 2 behind my ear and 1 on my adam\'s apple. I then covered with Le Male by Jean Paul Gaultier.

At the club, felt confident, reckon i got looks etc.. I had seen this girl dancing with another girl, and she wasn\'t facing me, but kept flipping her hair etc, didn\'t think much of it, so moved on. Later i found myself dancing near them again. Her friend then started kissing some guy, and the other one (one i had my eye on) was right opposite me, wasn\'t looking at me, actually it seemed she was trying to avoid looking at me, but slowly she was getting nearer to me like within about 1 foot - and there was plenty of space around us. Then, well... can\'t exactly remember what was happening, but we ended up kissing for like a couple songs worth, and that was it, joined our friends again. Not one word was spoken. Which i suppose is cool in a way. Its just funny how she chose me and not any other of the plentiful blokes coming on to her, since she was pretty cute, but i dunno...

But i\'ll keep trying The Edge and Le Male combo - worked so far, well seemed to...

Jon

Watcher
01-06-2003, 06:20 PM
Looks like that le male and TE do some good.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 06:41 PM
Now, THERE\'s a hit!Go, boy, go!P.S. I love that unspoken thing. /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

Watcher
01-06-2003, 06:44 PM
SO you think that unspoken is better than verbalisation.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2003, 06:50 PM
Watcher, I do, actually. To me, that\'s extremely erotic. When it\'s really happening, talk just gets in the way. I think it\'s cool how this girl just kind of sidled up to him, no eye contact, no words.

What else I like - do you like this? - is if you\'re having a completely non-sexual conversation with someone but you both know that you\'re COMPLETELY turned on by each other, and it\'s all in the eyes and nobody knows it but you two.

And the people around you are like, \"I dunno. They were talking about the price of tea in China and all of a sudden just got up and left.\"

/ubbthreads/images/icons/wink.gif

bundyburger
01-06-2003, 06:54 PM
Yeah... It\'s a pity sex in public isn\'t more socially acceptable too. ; ) heh heh heh.

DrSmellThis
01-06-2003, 08:26 PM
Great! I\'d like to see more folks experimenting with edge, as it seems to have the most potential fo sex despite it\'s frustrating nature.

That was a hit 4 sure.

Watcher
01-06-2003, 11:49 PM
Oh of course its a huge turn on FTR. You know when you are just flirting youre ass off with each other, and any verbalisation is laced with double meanings. Then when it goes to sex well all bets are off and hot and sweaty is the standard.
And youre right about the eyes one thing that turns a chick on real quick is direct and deep eye contact. Increases youre chances 100% i would say.

Icemone
01-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Hi all, Dr.

/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif Yes, The Edge DEFINATELY has a LOT of Potential
for Sexual Hits and More...

The Pheromones really do help get the hits. What you
do with that openining is up to you and her...

I usually use a few dabs ( 2-3 ) along with other products
( some AE and often I use REALM spiked with a bit of TE or NPA so about 4 dabs worth? when you figure the NONE from AE, etc. ) More economical and small to medium amounts work much better for me.

One spray of the Edge never did it for me and in my quest for finding the SAME amount that I used for NPA, I went from 1 spray up to 6? LOL Talk about OD once I had 4 sprays of TE along with some SPMO and PIm ( tiny bit )

I was working at fixing up my current Office space and so I was sweaty. On the way home, it seems the NOL in SPMO turned to even MORE Androstenone-----2 separate Men tried to pick a fight with me for no apparent reason and at least one woman looked like she was going to sexually attack me LOL I think I smelled like a Zoo full of Animals having wild, passionate, sweaty sex.

For me, I think I might have been ODing on NPA at first and
experimenting with the Edge, helped get me the Magical \"sweet spot\" between too little and TOO MUCH.
Sometimes less is more.

Watcher
01-07-2003, 12:40 AM
Yes an OD with TE constantly leads to scary situations with males trying or thinking of fights, they just stand there all tough like and then get ignored without even thinking. Those in society with no self awareness of their surroundings.