PDA

View Full Version : whats next please

stavros
01-05-2003, 09:04 AM
have the rm no great hits but does get you noticed i think its time for something stronger. can anyone help

oscar
01-05-2003, 09:17 AM
stavros,

RM has the same concentration of Androstenone as Primal Instinct. These are the strongest products available that are designed for direct application. In fact, I dilute RM because it IS so strong.

It might be a better idea for you to check out some products with Androstenol and/or Androsterone to complement your RM use. SOE and AE might be good choices. SOE\'s scent blends pretty nicely with the fragrance of RM, and AE has what I understand to be the very same fragrance base as RM.

Stronger isn\'t always better. Often less is more when it comes to pheros. Varying the blend of pheros is usually a more successful strategy than increasing the potency of just one component.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

stavros
01-05-2003, 09:23 AM
thanks oscar. i read on this forum that rm is no good for sexual hits.dont get me wrong i think rm is brillant it has improved my life a great deal but as far as women go you have to be very close for rm to work.

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 09:26 AM
ya know, thats kinda interesting in itself. i have 3 diff products and have tryed all 3 by themselves and got almost no responce as stand alones, combined they are very effective though

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 09:28 AM
stav, thats same 4 me and thats why i found SoE to work really well in my combo as it gets them \'close\' and lets the rest go to work

stavros
01-05-2003, 09:29 AM
what are the products wolfe.thanks

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 09:31 AM
i use a combo of AE/w+SoE+TE/m(unscented) and let the scent of the AE and SoE do thier thing

stavros
01-05-2003, 09:34 AM
i heve SOE gel packs that came with rm i might try to mix the 4 of them with the rm and hope 4 the best

Wolfe
01-05-2003, 09:44 AM
ah..lets see if i got what you said correctly..you wanna mix 4 packs at a time?..if so..you\'re headed for a OD IMHO. I use jel pack(not roll on myself) and i only use 1/3-1/2 a pack at a time. Now i apply my products alone in diff places-not mixed togeather-just all applied at same time. I put the TE on my chest/throat area, the AE/w on the pulse points of my neck and the SoE on the pulse points on my wrists and some to the forearms.

stavros
01-05-2003, 09:46 AM
no not 4 a one off mix a supply for 2 weeks or so

Watcher
01-05-2003, 01:11 PM
Perfect 10 perhaps that should work, or you could try the chem set to make up youre own batch.